sharetrader
Page 169 of 446 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Looks like a match/open of 14.6....nil change so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzx View Post
    Looks like a match/open of 14.6....nil change so far.
    Ok now volume picking up...match 14.8

i suppose most people have proper jobs and don't refresh the nzx news website every second....

That roughly rounds out to 6 million plus in annual revenue,it's only a little company,so where does that money go.
    Surely at 6 million turnover there should be some profit.?

I suspect this will prompt a lot of new buyers to get in, so there should be a ground swell of demand. Happy holder here, strong growth in a fast growing industry makes for a good combo.

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    I hope the market is as enthusiastic.

The revenue growth has been well signalled and it might be a case of buy the roomer sell the news.
    Nice to see the figures confirmed, long term holder, share price will have it's ups and downs, that's O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by kizame View Post
    That roughly rounds out to 6 million plus in annual revenue,it's only a little company,so where does that money go.
    Surely at 6 million turnover there should be some profit.?
    Quick analysis shows:
    Direct Media costs are now 54.4% of revenue compared to 46.1% Sept 12. So greater revenue at the expense of margin? This I will assume will be come a high revenue low gross margin industry.

The profit will come when the over head expenses can be maintained and the economies of scale really kick in. This half the expenses have increased 60% while net revenue has increased 109.2% - all on the right track.

Based on the results - quick break even is:
    Revenue $4068k
    Net Operating Revenue $2213 (based on 54.4% same as this half)
    However I would expect margins to further narrow - resulting in higher revenue required.

Quote Originally Posted by bonne vie View Post
    Quick analysis shows:
    Direct Media costs are now 54.4% of revenue compared to 46.1% Sept 12. So greater revenue at the expense of margin? This I will assume will be come a high revenue low gross margin industry.

The profit will come when the over head expenses can be maintained and the economies of scale really kick in. This half the expenses have increased 60% while net revenue has increased 109.2% - all on the right track.

Based on the results - quick break even is:
    Revenue $4068k
    Net Operating Revenue $2213 (based on 54.4% same as this half)
    However I would expect margins to further narrow - resulting in higher revenue required.
    Thank you bonne vie, a bit more enlightning.

Looking at the financials one figure that looks a little out of synch is the Debtors and other receivables at $2089k. The report says April to July (assume this should read June) revenue $1220 and July - Sep $1800k = total $3,020. So based on this the debtors figures represent more than a quarters sales - why so slow at collecting or very generous terms, or is it revenue recognition timing (recognising whole say 3 month contract before service delivered?) Hope not another Diligent where accounts need to be restated at a latter date.
    Would also be interesting to know the split of the revenue e.g revenue for initial advertising set up and revenue from the clicks on it - this is if my understanding of the business operandi is correct.

I appreciate it is Debtors and other receivables but wouldn't other receivables only be nominal.

Great result, better then expected, I sold out and took profit as i expect sp to drift back down, and I had some great returns already in last two months, and especially with two big sellers still there, if they werent there i probably would have kept most of them. Looking to buy back in later on as always.
    Good luck to holders...