sharetrader
Page 21 of 446 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

I'm so hoping many shareholders will stag this,and drive the price down so I can pick these up.

Heh C.W.G.- thanks for the link http://vimeo.com/22332388

With bright thinkers-from-left-field like him, maybe there's hope for us all yet.
    Cheers.
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Gor one of those in the mail too.
    I have DIL so maybe due to that
    I was also wondering where they got my details from. I too have DIL so that could make sense.

I thought the material was well put together if not somewhat ironic that a mobile advertising company was resorting to a good old fashioned mailer to promote itself...

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I was also wondering where they got my details from. I too have DIL so that could make sense.

I thought the material was well put together if not somewhat ironic that a mobile advertising company was resorting to a good old fashioned mailer to promote itself...
    May I suggest this is a good sign though as to how clued up these guys are -leaving no stone unturned. All good imho

The key thing would probably depending on the amount of scaling that may occur in the SPP. Given they have the option to accept over-subscriptions how much they scale (if any) would be the key factor I think.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I think demand is much more than they are letting on. Might see some mighty on-market buying if it is. But I think the sellers might take the cake for a day or two in a sell down.
    I guess we will find out in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Quick question, I applied via email 'corporations@computershare.co.nz' and then paid by direct debt. Has anyone done the same and did you get any kind of confirmation that the application has been received?

Cheers
    I have received a confirmation, but I did ask specifically for a confirmation in the email.

I bought a few so that I could be part of the crowd. Now I sit back and wait for a 200 bagger...just like Moosie promised....

I am the consumate investor...

No problem Turmeric, Corporate Actions sounds more like a firm of Solicitors anyways......

Well I went for the "Big Moosie $15K" also, so shall be interested to see what the scaling is. I personally can't see the price coming back much for those that missed out or want to top up further but will be an interesting week as far as Snakk is concerned. Good luck to all!