sharetrader
Page 221 of 446 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

True I haven't looked into them yet although they have a good rep from you guys.

Did I hear correctly they have gone up 1000 percent this year?

I see the thread is taking on its usual warlike tendency.The world is not taking any notice of Balance and the investor won't know B...all about how ad agencies work so if Sea Dragon is hopefully out and the other lot maybe soon ,then this thread will be redundant as the shares will be listed in aussy and on their way to twenty propelled by a rampant group of Hot Copper swilling boomerang throwers and a few kiwi's that have just seen a new photo of Derek donning a space suit.......

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    I see the thread is taking on its usual warlike tendency.The world is not taking any notice of Balance and the investor won't know B...all about how ad agencies work so if Sea Dragon is hopefully out and the other lot maybe soon ,then this thread will be redundant as the shares will be listed in aussy and on their way to twenty propelled by a rampant group of Hot Copper swilling boomerang throwers and a few kiwi's that have just seen a new photo of Derek donning a space suit.......
    LOL. You wish.

We now have Moose quoting from the book of Chairman Handley, articulating Snakk's landgrab loss making sales strategy when their customers are referral customers from ad agencies!

The strategy should be customergrab? And then, get cut off from the ad agencies?

There is so much BS now written here that it's not acceptable anymore.

So, Copper, BRING IT ON!
    Last edited by Balance; 23-01-2014 at 08:22 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Has anyone asked SNK about this?
    Why? SNK does not control its shareholders (shareholders control SNK), nor will it (necessarily) be privy to any information about its shareholders intentions.

There was a PR that stated DH will be transfering more shares to his charty and selling on market so expect him to sell more on-market.

Guru

Isn't the minimum sp to list in Oz 20c? How do they intend to breach that gap? Consolidation?

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    This comment and Moosie's related one the other day had me wondering I've missed something. Last SSH HPF had a further 15,915,131 shares left. Has there been some confirmation that they have either sold these or have disclosed their intent not to sell anymore?

Also it took Sorenson 6 months to sell 10m shares, so are we assuming he has sold his remaining 12.5m in the last 4 months? That may be the case but are you guys certain?

And finally where is the confirmation Derek is not going to sell down more on market. Anything related to his own on-market sales was conspicuously absent from that latest SNK PR was it not? Has anyone asked SNK about this? If I were holding shares or looking to buy I would certainly be putting that question to SNK and presuming the response was a positive one for shareholders posting it all over here to provide a bit of confidence in the SP. SNK did openly criticise some of it's other founding shareholders for selling down right? So presumably, for the sake of some kind of consistency, they should be happy to make it clear to shareholders what Derek's' intentions are one would have thought. If anyone cares to ask the question please post the answer.
    nobody knows for certain who is selling and at what volumes if no SSH is released. Much of the Sorehead etc issue would have been blown out of proportions based on a low share price for mention of Mr Sorehead on a daily basis on this thread has far exceeded the SSH notices released by him. It's easy to blame him for the daily volumes in the hundreds of thousants sold during the sub 10c days, yet he couldn't have been selling all this everyday for months and months on end - as some has sort of given the impression of - because he only has a finite tranch of shares would have cleared him out in a couple of weeks when volumes were high.

I guess the biggest impediment here is not so much Bakery Boys selling his shares that he got for 0.5c or whatever Balance says. A plausible reason would be that Snakk has grown beyond of the profile that these guys are used to investing in: startups. They may well prefer to put money into the next startup than to watch Snakk grow.

I see the biggest question mark now is why Derek Handley is selling. Is it because he has no confidence in the company going forward? Who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if it were related to his charity though - perhaps selling out of some Snakk to actually give the charity some cash? I have no idea what a charity would do with shares in a company that doesn't pay dividends other than to sell it.

my 2c.

Disc. hold; bought at SPP and have held on. Read this thread regularly. Not Sorehead or anyone of importance.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Isn't the minimum sp to list in Oz 20c? How do they intend to breach that gap? Consolidation?
    I think if you comply with listing requirements here the Aussies may take it as a given all things being equal.Not sure though.Good point.

Turmeric....Your early points about how many shares to go from various quarters.My personal opinion and that only is that if they get listed in aussy and the like of Hot Copper etc get some sort of whiff of something then the turnover should increase substantially and absorb all the dregs.After that it's unknown territory only supported by results.Nothing really to do with all the analysis on this blog.regards....

AWOL

Whats going on here - 3461000 shares traded before we even open.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Whats going on here - 3461000 shares traded before we even open.
    That implies NZ price must be up to related level to match up by Mar, look at this morning trading volume. 3.46M traded at the 9am.

Quote Originally Posted by 000831 View Post
    That implies NZ price must be up to related level to match up by Mar, look at this morning trading volume. 3.46M traded at the 9am.
    These must be the 8.5m SeaDragon's Snakk shares which were being shopped around.

Looks like they may have only been able to place 3.46m?

There's around 500,000 shares on the bid at 11c to 11.8c - quick $5k profit for those who got the shares at 10c?
    Last edited by Balance; 23-01-2014 at 09:43 AM.