sharetrader
Page 244 of 446 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Announcement AFTER 5pm, as opposed to the ra-ra BEFORE lunch today. 1.5 million options exercised today for Boyce-ex snakk trustee.
    Good little pump from CEO and 1.6 million shares traded today. Oh me oh my!
    It cannot be! This is a moral high ground Team B company!

Mark Ryan specifically stated today that Snakk Trustee reduced its holding to ZERO! The pronouncement was obviously made to give investors comfort that there would be no more cheap shares to be unleashed onto the market!

"As of last week another previously significant
    shareholder, Snakk Trustees Limited, also reduced its holdings to zero."

Maybe Mark should have added " But Wait! There's more! There are options they can convert at 5c which they can sell into the market."

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Please report.

Admin knows I am giving sound advice to a little boy.

First rule of investing, especially in a highly speculative share like Snakk, is not to do so with money you need to pay normal expenses with.
    I nearly sold Xero,MBE,PEB etc etc etc but sold some SNK....Withdraw your stupid assumptions....

They seem happy and bemused? I wonder why.

1.6 million retail investors? what i am selling 50000 at 10.1c, 115000 at
    10.2c, .......then 35000 at 10.3c , looks like retail trade, but seller is large amount holder

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    In replies to Mr Mark Ryan's emails today I have agreed to set up a personal message service for those wishing to receive hard information about the company which will not be posted on here. He has serious (and very rightfully founded) concerns about the thread due to a few certain members.

Moose
    I have serious concerns too. Especially after today.

Balance,would you have the courtesy to answer the question whether you hold any shares in anything or not and stop posting irrelevant stuff....

Banned

After a hard day on the market tis the time to sit back and relax and open the Chronicles of Snakk Chapter 4 The Rise of Baron Balance and his army. The baron mounted his horse aptly named high gathered his troops in order to hunt down the peasant moosie and his followers,moosie was totally involved with dealing with the carnage following the collapse of the emperors castle,the wounded had their wounds dressed with bandages filled with maple syrup known to accelerate healing he knew the evil baron would soon arrive showing no mercy on the loyal followers of emperor handley who was in hiding himself after flying away on the snake named sea,the baron had no time for little peasant boys and had established his army by propaganda to date but was about to put substance to his claims that the current Snakk kingdom was a farce by heavily assaulting the emperors loyal followers,meanwhile moosie had to pay a quick visit to his friend couta who was struggling over at ground Xro and just managing to keep his head above water so to speak,moosie also had others to gather along the way namely copper and blocker these two had a good knowledge of the barons despicable ways,longhaul would also come along to add endurance to the peasants, this was shaping up to be a great battle with mountains of Snakks at stake for the victors
    Last edited by couta1; 04-02-2014 at 09:11 PM.

Brilliant Couta...If it's made into a film I may have a bit part.Gotta go to bed for a kip so will be back for tomorrow's battle.
    kind regards....

That mark guy even communicates with moosie when he is at weddings on waiheke ....good on him

Tweet a couple of days ago

@markryansydney: Last minute packing for early flight to @mewoki and the gorgeous Monique wedding tmrw at Waiheke Island NZ. Good times..!

I hope Facebook reports good growth numbers for Q1-14 so I can infer that SNK will have similar numbers when they regurgitate that information via NZX announcements.