sharetrader
Page 287 of 446 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Can you have a look at your profile it has Moosie's posts and private messages on it. You may have been hacked too....regards Copper
    To the odd poster just look at your profile as I came across another that seemed to have a friend and thus a lot of stuff may not have meant to be exposed.I may be going nuts but after the earlier performance I thought I better mention something.

Can you have a look at your profile it has Moosie's posts and private messages on it. You may have been hacked too....regards Copper
    How you mean? Can't see anything?
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    How you mean? Can't see anything?
    Hi... If I look at your profile I see some four or five of your recent posts then a dozen or more of Moosie's.I can also access a visitor message.Am not prying and as my post said I may be losing it.I picked a member who had Moosie as a friend and I could access private message on his profile sight also.Hope this helps or sorts something. Regards

Hi... If I look at your profile I see some four or five of your recent posts then a dozen or more of Moosie's.I can also access a visitor message.Am not prying and as my post said I may be losing it.I picked a member who had Moosie as a friend and I could access private message on his profile sight also.Hope this helps or sorts something. Regards
    I think that's just because I have him as a friend and his activity shows up in my feed. Can only see forum posts and not anything private?
    Truth is like poetry. And most people f*cking hate poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipmoney View Post
    I think that's just because I have him as a friend and his activity shows up in my feed. Can only see forum posts and not anything private?
    I believe your private parts are safe Whipmoney, I can't see anything unusual on your member profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    I believe your private parts are safe Whipmoney, I can't see anything unusual on your member profile.
    Problem all sorted by Whipmoney.Sorry to raise the alarm. Off to bed after eventful night .Bye Bye.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by zspoon View Post
    Moosie, are you drunk?
    Attachment 5566

No. No I'm all good, just Snakking on these apples.

Advanced Member

NZ Business Herald page 2 and page 6 . Snakk sp drop because of high kiwi dollar. But i think it also had something to do with Sharetrader Snakk holders selling out.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    NZ Business Herald page 2 and page 6 . Snakk sp drop because of high kiwi dollar. But i think it also had something to do with Sharetrader Snakk holders selling out.
    I think you are right....Hope this thread starts up again soon after all the drama.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

It would appear Snakk has postpone their Asia announcement till next month.

"Snakk Media has eye on Asia"

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/busine...as-eye-on-asia