sharetrader
Page 288 of 446 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Diversity is good

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    It would appear Snakk has postpone their Asia announcement till next month.

"Snakk Media has eye on Asia"

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/busine...as-eye-on-asia
    Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan said there was a lot of planning to do first.

"Asia really is a region of contrasts. There's a lot of difference in how the landscape is there between the countries," he said.

Good that he realises that.

Talk to markets = ?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    It would appear Snakk has postpone their Asia announcement till next month.

Snakk Media has eye on Asia"

Snakk Media chief executive Mark Ryan said there was a lot of planning to do first.

"Asia really is a region of contrasts. There's a lot of difference in how the landscape is there between the countries," he said.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/busine...as-eye-on-asia
    Do my eyes deceive me? This cannot be true!!!!!

Amazing revelation - next he will be saying that the people there act and look different.

So much for the growth opportunities of Asia.

PS. The ducks loved it though when Snakes told them of how Snakk was going to be a powerful regional player!
    Last edited by Balance; 04-03-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Sign of desolation....No posters,no turnover ,no hackers,no ducks and snakes ,no wild Canadian animals,no sounds in the night..must be the weather....may as well go off to XRO thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Sign of desolation....No posters,no turnover ,no hackers,no ducks and snakes ,no wild Canadian animals,no sounds in the night..must be the weather....may as well go off to XRO thread....
    Balance has chased everyone away ...........

Banned

Everyone is all Snakked outBut wait the price is going up more ducks gathering quack quack
    Last edited by couta1; 07-03-2014 at 12:01 PM.

My god, someone has purchased 90k+ shares this morning - pushed the price back up to 11c. How dare they!!!!

Waiting for the inevitable tirade to come.........

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    Balance has chased everyone away ...........
    Between the major holders selling, Balance lambasting everyone who says anything positive, and Fake Moosie spamming the thread, it is probably a good idea that thread is taking a rest until we get some new news, either sales or SSH notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Between the major holders selling, Balance lambasting everyone who says anything positive, and Fake Moosie spamming the thread, it is probably a good idea that thread is taking a rest until we get some new news, either sales or SSH notice.
    Good call,couldn't agree more.Had a thought that the thread may be operating somewhere else.After the performance earlier in the week I thought Vince may have politely given a few a bit of his gentle guidance .cheers all....

Snakks currently in Auckland doing the rounds with media agencies with their product deck.

They need to do a better job educating investors about their IP and products as they really do have some incredible offerings that I am sure is not being replicated by any competitor (think location based smartphone advertising and Facebook profiling for display advertising).

I don't recall seeing any ducks or bread though...

Good call,couldn't agree more.Had a thought that the thread may be operating somewhere else.After the performance earlier in the week I thought Vince may have politely given a few a bit of his gentle guidance .cheers all....

Last edited by ari; 07-03-2014 at 03:04 PM.