sharetrader
Page 292 of 446 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

My reading of the haste with which the 770,000 options have been exercised is that there is an awareness that the game is up - 'good' news now is always followed by selling (including from Chairman and executive director) so best to get the hell out while the sp is holding up.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation One law for the Plebs another for the Snakkers

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    My reading of the haste with which the 770,000 options have been exercised is that there is an awareness that the game is up - 'good' news now is always followed by selling (including from Chairman and executive director) so best to get the hell out while the sp is holding up.
    Or maybe his/her partner wants to extend the house - it would be alright then would it not?

"Yesterday Darling said it was purely coincidental that he and Swan had sold shares around the same time.

He sold his shares to help fund an extension to a house he had just bought"

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Or maybe his/her partner wants to extend the house - it would be alright then would it not?

"Yesterday Darling said it was purely coincidental that he and Swan had sold shares around the same time.

He sold his shares to help fund an extension to a house he had just bought"

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    That's like comparing what is happening in the Crimea now with what's happening in Scotland - both voting for independence but what a difference!

Question for you, PT - how many years do you think DD dedicate to PEB to make it the success that it is today? how long has Snakk being around and what has the option holders done to deserve their freebies?

BTW - noboby could have been more wrong with PEB and the direction of the company's sp and business as ...you know who!
    Last edited by Balance; 15-03-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Haha - ironical how many PMs I have received (verifiable by admin) from other posters asking me to keep highlighting what the snakes are up to.

Suggest you stick to Snakk's website if you want to be brainwashed with positivity.

My postings are not for the likes of you.
    Ummm so far this financial year they have done $5.5 million in revenue and growing.

This is hardly a repeat of Plus SMS who had no revenue at all.

If handley is selling, great... more power to him.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    OK, could be right. I couldn't find Handley on the "rich list" for NZ, do you know where he ranks in NZ?
    Probably nowhere is my pick. He built a global business that never made any money, which got sold for peanuts after the GFC hit.

I'm picking current Snakk management are very aware of how important delivering a profit sooner rather than later is. Building a global business with no profit or eco-system lock-in is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    Probably nowhere is my pick. He built a global business that never made any money, which got sold for peanuts after the GFC hit.

I'm picking current Snakk management are very aware of how important delivering a profit sooner rather than later is. Building a global business with no profit or eco-system lock-in is a waste of time.
    Snakk management very aware they have to keep pumping out the 'good' news - so their masters can sell their overvalued shares.

That is the long and short of it.

Banned

Hey Cobber we are still all waiting for your evidence that SLI are failing as you posted on here a few weeks ago,apart from normal fluctuations in share price I see no evidence to back up your claim?

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Balance and others.....Before we all go around the maypole again what would be the chance of Derek and all his cuzzy bro's and all the other original hangers on selling up completely and leaving Snakk to be run by Mark Ryan and others and they go elsewhere like intergalactic missions etc...Just a thought for this fine day....
    My theory is that handley and all his co-horts lost money on Hyperfactory. Snakk was a way to recoup some losses.

The upside is that they employed guys like Ryan who is actually having a bloody good crack at turning this company into something.... I'm picking them to eclipse $7 mill in rev for the full financial year.

So the question for handley and his mates is, how desperate for money are they. Can they wait for the share price to go higher as the company grows.... or do they need the cash? how many of them borrowed money to invest in hyperfactory?? Lots of hidden questions.... but if you push them all to 1 side and look at the management team and the company on its own.... there is also a lot to like.

With Ryan now becoming the face of the company, its becoming clear that the board realises that handley has too much negative history in NZ and that pictures of Richard Branson only get you a couple of free press articles before people start to look at your numbers.

Goes to the heart of understanding Derek as a character - he certainly has got the NZ Herald and a few journalists in the palm of his hand (probably after wining, dining and feeding them information etc) - so he is quick to get them to highlight his 'great' deeds.

The contrast of his buying of a few miserable SKT shares with his Snakk shares selling is pertinent - because the NZ Herald and other journos steered well clear of covering his selling of millions of shares, but NZ Herald covered his miserable purchase of 4K shares in SKT!

Which event (ie. SKT or SNK) do you honestly think is more worthy of coverage in the media?

Cannot BS me - been around the maypole too many times.
    The Herald is nothing more than a great pile of press releases. Craigs Investment put out a fantastic one last week on Trade Me obviously trying to pump up TME's share price. Their research was completely out of sync with reality though and I couldn't understand why someone at the Herald didn't research the release more before publishing.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Cobber, as I have stated many times, if you want to undeestand Handley and read into numbers then read his book "Heart to Start". These questions have been answered by how much selling has been ongoing in SNK imho.
    I've read the book.