sharetrader
Page 295 of 446 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Do you know it's the option holder selling .??? Otherwise it's back to all the same stuff. You have found out today what Snakk does for the first time probably, according to Turmeric.Can you concede that or are algorithms a bit complex???
    Go to PEB and learn all about algorithms and the role they play.

Every two bit IT company now tries to hoodwink investors with their proprietary algorithms - like the unique bar codings on food packaging. Heck, every freaking computer programing involves use of algorithms - you are trying to teach some of us how to squeeze lemons?

I am not impressed in the slightest.

Bitcoin smartly used algorithms to sting investors out of tens of millions so far.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-03-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Every two bit IT company now tries to hoodwink investors with their proprietary algorithms - like the unique bar codings on food packaging. I am not impressed in the slightest.

Bitcoin smartly used algorithms to sting investors out of tens of millions so far.
    As stated those algorithms work for me and my clients. My experience on the sales they bring my clients versus other providers who didn't perform make them a constant in my media buying suppliers. I understand why media companies are spending more and more with Snakk.

Hence their increasing revenues every quarter.

Bitcoin is still very early on.... I guess you could say its a currency on an unregulated market like the NZAX. Still they aren't any different to banks that went bankrupt during the GFC. There wasn't any protection in there for the common man either.

Sigh.

1. They were 2 years options with ability to exercise on first anniversary of issue - check annual report 2013. So could not be exercised earlier even if the holder wanted to.

2. $50k is bugger all really. If need to, borrow from F&F and repay within a week, on sale of shares.

In any case, so much then for those who are investing with the wealthy elite if what you believe is true.

If the person chose to keep their shares, then $50k isn't bugger all. Borrowing that kind of money would be foolish when you have guys like yourself undermining the stock to drop the share price so you can buy in again knowing that within 2 months they will probably have $7 mill or more in revenue and potentially dual list on ASX, thus causing the share price to increase which you could then profit off greatly.

Come on Balance.... guys like you don't sit in rooms like this dissing the company for weeks and weeks on end without any shares... for the simple pleasure of it. You have motivation like everyone else.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    Of course the guy that converted the options is selling. That's the ONLY reason for converting options early. If holding, you retain the options, have your money in the bank or employed elsewhere and take the upside gain while limiting your potential loss to the cost do the options
    Maybe he is thinking of leaving so had to exercise or they would be forfeited, or

Maybe for tax reasons, he decided to exercise while the price is low!!!!!

Every two bit IT company now tries to hoodwink investors with their proprietary algorithms - like the unique bar codings on food packaging. Heck, every freaking computer programing involves use of algorithms - you are trying to teach some of us how to squeeze lemons?

I am not impressed in the slightest.

I disagree with the bitcoin statement, bitcoin is a constant the only thing stringing investors out of millions are the other investors buying and selling the bitcoins themselves, such as any other commodity. The same could be said for any share - for every trade someone is making a profit and someone is making a loss

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    If the person chose to keep their shares, then $50k isn't bugger all. Borrowing that kind of money would be foolish when you have guys like yourself undermining the stock to drop the share price so you can buy in again knowing that within 2 months they will probably have $7 mill or more in revenue and potentially dual list on ASX, thus causing the share price to increase which you could then profit off greatly.

Come on Balance.... guys like you don't sit in rooms like this dissing the company for weeks and weeks on end without any shares... for the simple pleasure of it. You have motivation like everyone else.
    You give yourself away with that kind of assertion.

IMO, Snakk shares are fit only for mugs, waiting to get mugged. That's why those who have a hand creating them are flicking them out as fast as they can.

Meanwhile, you are starting to sound like the posters in Pike River and NZOG who accused me of all kind of dastardly deeds when I was cautioning them of the gross mismanagement happening in those two companies. I was ramping their share prices down to buy them cheaper etc. So sure of themselves, they could never see the sequence of mishaps, delays and cost overruns as indicative of a company in trouble.

After Pike River blew up and investors lost everything, some of the posters still accuse me of having ulterior motives. Some attacked government departments for causing the explosion!

Backdoor listing, no forecasts, PR releases talking up the greatness of the founding Chairman, big holders selling shares as fast as they can, Chairman and executives joining in the selling etc - there is a pattern here many are choosing to ignore.

Algorithms, kiss my arse.
    Last edited by Balance; 17-03-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Weeks and weeks on end? Come on Cobber get your facts right. Balance been doing this for months and months on end Can't say I think he is in fact going to be buying though mate, just my personal opinion though of I guy I have never met....grain of salt and all that....
    I only discovered this place a few weeks back... so if its been months and months.... I have to ask myself what his motivation is if he isn't profiting off his efforts in some way.

The same way he holds everyone else to reason, I have to ask the same thing of him.

You give yourself away with that kind of assertion.

IMO, Snakk shares are fit only for mugs, waiting to get mugged. That's why those who have a hand creating them are flicking them out as fast as they can.

Meanwhile, you are starting to sound like the posters in Pike River and NZOG who accused me of all kind of dastardly deeds when I was cautioning them of the gross mismanagement happening in those two companies. I was ramping their share prices down to buy them cheaper etc. So sure of themselves, they could never see the sequence of mishaps, delays and cost overruns as indicative of a company in trouble.

After Pike River blew up and investors lost everything, some of the posters still accuse me of having ulterior motives. Some attacked government departments for causing the explosion!

Backdoor listing, no forecasts, PR releases talking up the greatness of the founding Chairman, big holders selling shares as fast as they can, Chairman and executives joining in the selling etc - there is a pattern here many are choosing to ignore.

Algorithms, kiss my arse.
    I always held Bruce Shepherd in high regard. Power to the people.

So you have proof that the chairman of Snakk is selling? I'm sure everyone on this thread would enjoy seeing this proof. If you want to protect us as much as you say above.... we're ready to be convinced.

I only discovered this place a few weeks back... so if its been months and months.... I have to ask myself what his motivation is if he isn't profiting off his efforts in some way.

The same way he holds everyone else to reason, I have to ask the same thing of him.
    Maybe I am trying to be a real Team B player - all for the betterment of my fellow investors.

I always held Bruce Shepherd in high regard. Power to the people.

So you have proof that the chairman of Snakk is selling? I'm sure everyone on this thread would enjoy seeing this proof. If you want to protect us as much as you say above.... we're ready to be convinced.
    Sigh - this has been covered many times.

All cleverly hidden in a glowing PR piece about charity etc until you read the fine print.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/SNK/announcements/246003

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/188005.pdf

Moose certainly got a shock when I pointed it out to him.