sharetrader
Page 296 of 446 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I always held Bruce Shepherd in high regard. Power to the people.

So you have proof that the chairman of Snakk is selling? I'm sure everyone on this thread would enjoy seeing this proof. If you want to protect us as much as you say above.... we're ready to be convinced.
    Cobber, why don't you just have a read through the thread, it's all there, instead of having people run round after you.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Re-check Annual Report 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sigh.

1. They were 2 years options with ability to exercise on first anniversary of issue - check annual report 2013. So could not be exercised earlier even if the holder wanted to.
    Bigger Sigh

If this is the 770,000 @ 6.5c (and I do not see that they could be anything else) then they are/were convertible at any time up to 2 years from 20-Mar-13.

Now there is the 1,400,000 @ 6.5c consisting of three equal tranches (1,400,000 does not divide by 3 precisely
    ) which vest on each of the next three anniversaries of 20-Mar-13 and then they can be converted at any time in the 2 years after vesting. So roll on Thursday.

I have got lost as to where we are on the 5.0c options.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Has anyone else thought of the implication on "reported profits"/ expenses by issuing "discounted" shares for "work done"? Just to throw a spanner in the works

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Sigh - this has been covered many times.

All cleverly hidden in a glowing PR piece about charity etc until you read the fine print.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/SNK/announcements/246003

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/188005.pdf

Moose certainly got a shock when I pointed it out to him.
    Thx Balance.... but what I am interested in knowing is... put Handley to the side and pretend he has no relevance with the business.

A business that increases yearly turnover from say $3.65 mill to over $7 mill within a year (and surely growing).... at what point does the company stand in a position whereby you say that these guys have potential and are a worthwhile investment proposition?

Handley selling some shares is inconsequential to me. I'm not investing in him... I invest in people on the ground who grow the business, not a chairman who lives in New York.

Thumbs up Keep reading

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Has anyone else thought of the implication on "reported profits"/ expenses by issuing "discounted" shares for "work done"? Just to throw a spanner in the works
    Note 1.21, Note 3 & Note 5, AR2013

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Balance :
    Sigh.

1. They were 2 years options with ability to exercise on first anniversary of issue - check annual report 2013. So could not be exercised earlier even if the holder wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Bigger Sigh

If this is the 770,000 @ 6.5c (and I do not see that they could be anything else) then they are/were convertible at any time up to 2 years from 20-Mar-13.

Now there is the 1,400,000 @ 6.5c consisting of three equal tranches (1,400,000 does not divide by 3 precisely
    ) which vest on each of the next three anniversaries of 20-Mar-13 and then they can be converted at any time in the 2 years after vesting. So roll on Thursday.

I have got lost as to where we are on the 5.0c options.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    So can we get clarification on this?

Are they as Balance states could not be exercised until first anniversary OR as Paper Tiger states at anytime up until 2 years.

These kinds of details do make a difference to everyone who reads these boards.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Well done Blackcap... we kick off against Pakistan in 30mins chap for a warm up match.

Wink DYOR or believe me

So can we get clarification on this?
    Best you read it for yourself in the last annual report

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Thx Balance.... but what I am interested in knowing is... put Handley to the side and pretend he has no relevance with the business.

A business that increases yearly turnover from say $3.65 mill to over $7 mill within a year (and surely growing).... at what point does the company stand in a position whereby you say that these guys have potential and are a worthwhile investment proposition?

Handley selling some shares is inconsequential to me. I'm not investing in him... I invest in people on the ground who grow the business, not a chairman who lives in New York.
    2 points :

1. You challenged me to produce proof of Chairman selling. That done, you now try and shift the discussion elsewhere. Does not work with me, you should know. If the Chairman selling is of no consequence to you, don't waste our time challenging the fact (yes, fact you did not know and showed no inclination to find out). IF this is how you invest, alarm bells should be ringing.

2. Growing yearly turnover by leaps and bounds without accompanying profit or indication of underlying profitability is the philosophy of a cancer cell - it has no purpose other than to kill at a point in time. If you want to buy growth in revenue numbers, try Rakon and WDT - both excel at growing revenues and making ever bigger losses.

This is where Snakk's backdoor listing does investors and the market ZERO favor - no forecasts to measure the company's progress. As a start up, all the more critical to produce forecasts. Kinda amazes me no shareholder challenged the company as to why before buying the story!

Have a look at Snakk's share register. The absence of institutional investors in there to replace the fleeing big shareholders tells you a lot about what the market thinks of this company.

PS - Next time, Cobber, please do your homework - the annual reports are there to read and the NZX announcements are there as well.

Do that before you try and bamboozle us with algorithms etc. Contact of mine who was the Treasurer of one of NZ's biggest investment banks was using algorithms to manage his trading operations way back in the 1990s. You ever hear of Sun Microsystems and SAP?
    Last edited by Balance; 18-03-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    I think what we are seeing is a divergence between commercial perception and market perception.

On the one hand we see a company growing revenues and snapping up clients, a dedicated CEO pushing the company forward and companies that are obviously happy to use the again.

On the other hand, we see a stock constantly being sold down by insiders, including the founding chairman, profits being foregone for lord who knows how long, no forecasts and investors unwilling to support the share price.

May be a good company to contact when advertising, but a terrible company to invest in.
    Excellent summary, Moose.

Kinda like Rakon really - great company to buy ever cheaper and better quality products out of, but lousy as an investment except probably for the Robinsons.