sharetrader
Page 297 of 446 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

I think the large seller is still in the wings but his broker has not much activity to deal with.Bit of wait and see......

Advanced Member

For you Snkkers

eMarketer: Mobile ads growing 75% in 2014; Google/Facebook to dominate • 7:15 PM
    •After growing 105% last year (soundly above a prior forecast of 79%) eMarketer sees global mobile ad sales rising 75% in 2014 to $31.45B.
    •Google (GOOG) is expected to account for 46.8% of all that spending; that figure is slightly below 2013's 49.3%.
    •An ongoing challenge for Google: Web browsing accounts for only ~20% of smartphone usage, making Google's search ad hegemony less valuable on mobile than on PCs. Helping to offset: Google's AdMob unit remains a top mobile display ad player, and the company is making efforts to integrate mobile app content within search results.
    •eMarketer recently predicted mobile search would account for 26.7% of Google's 2014 U.S. ad revenue, up from 19.4% in 2013.
    •Facebook (FB), which saw its mobile ad sales rise 4x Y/Y in Q4 and make up 53% of its ad revenue, is expected to have a 21.7% mobile ad share, up from 17.5% in 2013.
    •Twitter's (TWTR - 75% of Q4 ad sales from mobile) shares is expected to rise to 2.6% from 2.4%. Pandora's (P - 72% of Q4 ad revenue from mobile) is seen falling to 1.7% from 2.1%, and Millennial Media's (MM - just expanded by merging with rival Jumptap) to 0.7% from 0.8%.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Nice window dressing back above 10 cents. If you take out the block offers in there it appears MAYBE 1 is a genuine bid.

The ducks have fled and are not coming back...
    I suspect they're trying their hand at TRS instead as SNK is sooo yesterday's news...

"Oh, the old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Nice window dressing back above 10 cents. If you take out the block offers in there it appears MAYBE 1 is a genuine bid.
    Looks like your chrystal ball has had a polish again Moosie. Do you have "block offer" antenna in those antlers?

one more sleep till April.....were they not going to have some good news in April...or was that another year?

This is basically a SNK news announcement haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    For you Snkkers

eMarketer: Mobile ads growing 75% in 2014; Google/Facebook to dominate • 7:15 PM
    •After growing 105% last year (soundly above a prior forecast of 79%) eMarketer sees global mobile ad sales rising 75% in 2014 to $31.45B.
    •Google (GOOG) is expected to account for 46.8% of all that spending; that figure is slightly below 2013's 49.3%.
    •An ongoing challenge for Google: Web browsing accounts for only ~20% of smartphone usage, making Google's search ad hegemony less valuable on mobile than on PCs. Helping to offset: Google's AdMob unit remains a top mobile display ad player, and the company is making efforts to integrate mobile app content within search results.
    •eMarketer recently predicted mobile search would account for 26.7% of Google's 2014 U.S. ad revenue, up from 19.4% in 2013.
    •Facebook (FB), which saw its mobile ad sales rise 4x Y/Y in Q4 and make up 53% of its ad revenue, is expected to have a 21.7% mobile ad share, up from 17.5% in 2013.
    •Twitter's (TWTR - 75% of Q4 ad sales from mobile) shares is expected to rise to 2.6% from 2.4%. Pandora's (P - 72% of Q4 ad revenue from mobile) is seen falling to 1.7% from 2.1%, and Millennial Media's (MM - just expanded by merging with rival Jumptap) to 0.7% from 0.8%.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I'm out guys,had a sell order in early at 14c but saw wasn't going to go up on results,took a $1150 bath an expensive loaf of bread,cheers Moosie and Snapiti for pm's
    Same here, wow finally out in the nick of time, have sold 94% of my holding which leaves me with about 21000 shares. It has taken 4 weeks to sell down........25 transactions, $10,077.75c loss, $750 fees and a $3514 profit on some trades. Total loss plus fees=$7,313.75c. Ye ha..what a ride, this is better than Disney Land. Whats the next one to take off? can't wait....am loving these rides . Lucky it's all tax deductable .

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Same here, wow finally out in the nick of time, have sold 94% of my holding which leaves me with about 21000 shares. It has taken 4 weeks to sell down........25 transactions, $10,077.75c loss, $750 fees and a $3514 profit on some trades. Total loss plus fees=$7,313.75c. Ye ha..what a ride, this is better than Disney Land. Whats the next one to take off? can't wait....am loving these rides . Lucky it's all tax deductable .
    Snakk is like playing 'pass the parcel' with a bobby trap in the parcel.

What is worse is that you have to pay to play the game.

Initially many got sucked into playing the game by buying off the original shareholders and promoters, then to other punters who came along - attracted by the easy money.

When the Chairman joined in the game with his parcels (disguised with his charitable gift parcels) and then, his co-founder also joined, the fast punters bailed out.

The day I see the Chairman or any of his managers buying into the game in volume, I will be the first to join.

Until then, it's pass the parcel but who do you pass it to now?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Snakk is like playing 'pass the parcel' with a bobby trap in the parcel.

What is worse is that you have to pay to play the game.

Initially many got sucked into playing the game by buying off the original shareholders and promoters, then to other punters who came along - attracted by the easy money.

When the Chairman joined in the game with his parcels (disguised with his charitable gift parcels) and then, his co-founder also joined, the fast punters bailed out.

The day I see the Chairman or any of his managers buying into the game in volume, I will be the first to join.

Until then, it's pass the parcel but who do you pass it to now?
    Starving Ducks

See Weed was the big seller keeping the price down this whole time. Now that See Weed's overhang is gone, Snakk gonna fly away home.