sharetrader
Page 3 of 446 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

Interested. DMOR.

So I see he is soon to release his book on his thoughts about Motivation and Sucess..cant wait for that. All seems very shiny and promising..couldn't see much in the way of hard details. What is it he selling...a new app for mobile devices? OOOOH...I'm in..not.

I'm interested but already, like the others, have a high weighting on speculative stocks (Xero, Diligent, PEB). But like the sound of Handley enough to probably buy into it. Still trying to pick up a few extra Dilgent at these prices in these final days before announcement(s).
    Sure is shaping for an interesting year.

I see company office records show 206,630,124 as total no. of shares. My 2,047 shares were a really big handout!

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Yes, interesting indeed, and a bit early in life to be putting out a biography! Thought about it a bit tomorrow and might stay out until I see the first fund-raising price. Lord knows the market just LOVES dropping to that "discounted" price; almost sees it as a perfect target 9 times out of 10!
    I think I am with you on this one, Moosie. May pick up a few tomorrow but save buying main parcels till this fund-raising. Is there any indictation, from Snakk, when they expect this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Well, she is up and running, although on the NZX main board due to a technical glitch. A good (it will end up on the main board one day?) or bad (glitches already?) omen there?
    What's the ticker? I can't seem to find it through my on-line brokerage acct.

Showing .065 on NZX site

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    snk................
    Thanks Turmeric. Rang my ASB broker and there's 'an internal error' as they can't display snk. Annoying not to see progress but hear no action ... yet.

All good, not sure if you are interested, but Direct Broking shows 5 bids: 71,421 (3 bids) at 6.8c and 63,333 (2 bids) at 6c. No asks at this stage.
    So that gives a $14 mill market cap? (0.68 x 206,630,134). Hmmm.

First ask has just appeared at 12c - would give Snakk a market cap of roughly 25million
    LOL. What were these 'founding capital' shares picked up for?