sharetrader
Page 319 of 446 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Obviously the medium rare venison and a few glasses of Tinto de Veranos with ice , has done wonders for the share price on this nice autumn day....

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    That's the most ridiculously thin volume I've seen in quite awhile. Looks like duck ramping season has started early this quarter. Still a month to go until the propaganda is released though.
    At least it's not like AHZ ,SHP and MBE....they are acting like mining stocks on a selling binge.

And here comes the ramp up. Mysterious how those sellers have all disappeared on no news eh?
    Don't know who the sellers might have been but there was a person with several hundred thou the other day.Both you and I would pull off selling noticing some support.

Guru

Is the Moose back in?

Here comes the 12c charge up to the quarterly announcement..

I can guarantee you this will play out exactly like the last run up to the quarterly; a long-period sell down after the quarterly comes out, base support is found (8 cents here) where people are unwilling to take further losses (and others are told to stop selling via backroom meetings), a "mysterious" disappearing act by sellers followed by a ramp up on thinnest of volumes, followed by another sell down after the quarterly released and everyone is hyped up. I call it "The Handley Reverse Incline Duck-Duck-Goose Technique".

Problem is a) everyone knows what is going on and is staying well away and b) because of this, it is merely Handleys friends horse-trading amongst themselves (take a look at the latest SH list - ask Balance).

History never repeats eh?
    I have kept a close eye on the Snakk market lately and took special notice of the larger sellers.They may have been some of the bigger guys letting some go but they were very careful on their prices.The sale at 80 I described the other day here.On this occasion despite what may eventuate later all I can say is a lot of your post is totally incorrect factually.

Advanced Member

So somebody bought $800 or $900 of snakk @ .10c and pushed the sp up 10% odd. Woopy doo salad dressing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    Here comes the 12c charge up to the quarterly announcement..
    MBE ann out in Aust this obviously pushed up SNN this morning.

If we all had steel balls we could all ride the train up to 12c.If there was enough of us it may reach 13c before the quarterly anouncement
    Last edited by blocker3; 20-05-2014 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blocker3 View Post
    If we all had steel balls we could all ride the train up to 12c.If there was enough of us it may reach 13c before the quarterly anouncement
    Hope it does get to 13 cents .A rise of about one cent plus today and you would have thought the world had changed.No one seems to have heard about a recovery from a low point.