sharetrader
Page 335 of 446 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337338339345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    One Snakker just sent me a reputation comment with : "Have you got nothing to contribute at all'.

Them snakkers*really hate the truth, don't they?

Has really made my day!

Wasn't me mate

Banned

One Snakker just sent me a reputation comment with : "Have you got nothing to contribute at all'.

Has really made my day!

Time to make all negative rep comments have to have givers name attatched as compulsory. I received one a month or so ago that shouldn't have been let through by admin IMO, straight out insults or name calling is unacceptable and non constructive.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Time to make all negative rep comments have to have givers name attatched as compulsory. I received one a month or so ago that shouldn't have been let through by admin IMO, straight out insults or name calling is unacceptable and non constructive.
    That would be a good solution. I got one a while back, I think I know from whom but not 100% sure off course. Don't worry about them though... just cowards and not really worth worrying about.

Has really made my day!

You are easily pleased....

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I sold out all of my holdings last Wednesday, almost 300k - made a small loss.

The main reason was the lack of progress on the ASX listing. It appears they do not meet the requirements. I was disappointed that they had not invested all of the $6m. In my opinion the investments in Moasis Global and Plyfe aren't exactly exciting. I expected them to invest heavily in their own business followed by a listing on the ASX with another capital raise. Paradoxically, I would prefer a larger loss as a result of heavy investing in the core business to accelerate future earnings. It appears there isn't much for them to invest in at the moment. Adding more staff and upgrading offices isn't much of an investment.

I don't agree with what Balance has to say but I see his point. I think the company has been relativity transparent under the circumstances for a highly speculative and fast changing marketplace. The PR has been a little over the top at times but nothing out of the ordinary. I think what Balance is saying is that this is an EXPENSIVE stock. Expectation is high and at the moment Snakk is under preforming. I think this company has a great future but it needs alot of time to mature. I'll prefer to wait on sidelines for now and enter at a higher price, but a price that's more fair valued considering the risks.

I had fun holding. Thanks for everyone's input. Good luck to all.
    Well now we know who the big seller was

Not a Handley, or a director or a family member.

Thanks Ogg for being up front and your thoughts. Better luck with your other investments.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    9 cents and counting. Lower highs, lower lows. Only means 1 thing....
    6 cents by the end of the month? Would not count it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    You are easily pleased....
    Haha - I write for those who appreciate the balance I bring.

Thanks to those who PM me.

Has really made my day!

That's nothing, either "black knat" or "snapiti" keep giving me bad rep on the PEB forum, all it says is that I am a "knob".

Haha - I write for those who appreciate the balance I bring.

Thanks to those who PM me.
    Ah ha ....I have worked it out now you are but a secret squirrel .You state things we are not privy to.I too have a nest in a tree where I hide nuts and bobs and secret information and keep throwing stuff at those who cum underneath.One day we will all have to come to grips with the real world as Blackadder rides forth to claim his rightful kingdom.I will tell him you are Baldrick and we will enter a new phase......
    Keep it up Balance if we don't have a giggle here now and again all will be lost.Lets hope Mark Ryan has a grip on the thing and will override obstacles like Blackadder and his right hand man Footley and perhaps one day Ogg and Cobber and Snapiti and all the armies have a common cause...Have a good evening and pleasant meal.. Cheers ...

Default add something here

Quoting from Snakk?
    Yes. Do you feel there is anyone better qualified to redress this remark?

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    We don't know, because they won't tell us!
    Discl. seeking crowdsourced company analysis not obsessive personality takedown