sharetrader
Page 336 of 446 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    One Snakker just sent me a reputation comment with : "Have you got nothing to contribute at all'.

Them snakkers*really hate the truth, don't they?

Has really made my day!

They are a very emotional bunch!

I remember all the negative reputation comments i got when i tried to suggest that MBE was perhaps better placed than SNK

MBE went from 2c to 20c
    SNK went from 15c to 9c

I think they need to take a bit of emotion out of their investment decisions
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Hey Steve, why don't you give them a quick run down on why MBE is still the better buy, even though it has already been a 10 bagger+. I'd like to see more Snakkers jump wagons onto the "darkside" with us

(PS - I only ask because you have a better way with words than I and don't have the "Handley baggage" I do!)
    Haha, I am sure snakkers all have their own valid reason/investment case to hold SNK shares.

Personally, I would prefer to be in a company that is profitable, that has locked in multi million dollar mobile advertising contracts, and has the customer acquisition and payment infrastructure to leverage off their mobile advertising.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Spot got shoulder tapped

Feeding Time Ducks.jpg

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Spot got shoulder tapped

Feeding Time Ducks.jpg
    Derek posing as spot aye very cunning.

One for the road (lower highs and break down of buyers)

Attachment 5939
    is that a buy target moosie??

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Derek posing as spot aye very cunning.
    The guy who created Spot died the other day

I knew every one of Spots hiding places .... even when I sneakily moved Spot to a different place where he was the time before. Wasn't worth it being mean because it always ended in tears

What an idea .... might get the geek down the road to develop a WHERE'S DEREK game .... a kids version and a creepy adult version

Banned

Hey Moosie did you realize you only need one more green thingy to equal winner but its only taken you 2 yrs to winner's 13 yrs but then again it may take you another 11yrs to get the next green thingy still its gotta be worth a big QUACK aye

Robbo will be adding up my lost revenue as I post. Pretty sure each greeny is worth a cool $1000
    Have you ever actually considered the effect that your words have on people? Just because you have anonymity behind your keyboard doesn't mean it doesn't affect people, Moosie.

See?

Attachment 5943

LMAO nice one Robbo.

Trust me, Handley, Ryan, Sorehead and anonymous at Snakk all know my real name and what I do (they have all frequented my LinkedIn account). I don't hide behind my keyboard because they are not bogey men and not terrifying (the exact opposite actually!). If they don't want to be named and shamed they shouldn't act like fraudsters and scheisters in the first place. I will always seek these people out and warn against them, so Backroom Handshake Handley and others will rip off as few people as possible while I'm around (which means he will be a little emo kid crying in the corner for a loooooooong time to come!)

Hope shareholders are planning some stinging comments/questions fir the AGM in September. Might buy a single share just to join in the fun...
    I must admit I do find it a bit ironic that for all the Good PR Handley keeps throwing out there about himself with the Snakk business name attached to it, when people go to check out the share price, it kinda shows a track record of "doing nothing really".

Which kinda then leads you to the conclusion that if he really wants to make a name for himself, he really needs Snakk to grow and start firing on more cylinders. Which means, less PR about Handley, and as per Ryans recent NBR article, more focus on educating the agencies on the product (which I have been harping on about for over 6 months!).

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cobber View Post
    I must admit I do find it a bit ironic that for all the Good PR Handley keeps throwing out there about himself with the Snakk business name attached to it, when people go to check out the share price, it kinda shows a track record of "doing nothing really".
    Agree. Especially since he wants to list a few companies going forward, why did he do this in a way that has ruined his brand.