sharetrader
Page 385 of 446 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4451

Thread: Snakk

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I also don't see why Swiftideas and Dentie would be trying to pump up SNK right now. It's at an all time low. Can I assume you guys bought in yesterday or recently and want someone to hold the baby for you? Is it still breathing?
    Don't get all excited Robbo (& Swift)...the self anointed thread influencers would be proud of you though. I simply put in my opinion - which I thought is what this forum is all about? I don't care whether that opinion is regarded as being wrong, right or whatever and I also couldn't care less whether people buy or sell SNK or any other stock.

Seems like you put anything that even smells a bit positive (incl. the whole forum...not just SNK) and you get accused of pumping or ramping. Does that mean negative posters can be termed dumpers?

Seeing you asked.... SNK has been the only stock where I've ever bought based on the recommendation of a well known "self anointed thread influencer" - many, many months ago. Unlike him - who sold at a loss....I will stay in for the long run.

My lesson? Trust & act on my own judgement because the "know-it-all's" really know squat about the market....

Quote Originally Posted by Dentie View Post
    SNK has been the only stock where I've ever bought based on the recommendation of a well known "self anointed thread influencer" - many, many months ago. Unlike him - who sold at a loss....I will stay in for the long run.
    I asked Moosie_900 about this. He said he sold at a profit not a loss then started swearing and being abusive via smartphone

I asked Moosie_900 about this. He said he sold at a profit not a loss then started swearing and being abusive via smartphone
    In light of his behaviour, here is a page of Moosie_900 SNK ramping posts to remind everyone about the dangers of listening to people on the internet: http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...3-Snakk/page23

I don't see much in the way of a buy signal on this or this. Looks like a right old mess.
    I haven't posted for a while.through boredom more than anything but today there was an announcement on GEO which you may or may not have kept up with but if an announcement like theirs gets a 44% share price rise then anything can happen here..IMHO.

Never know, someone might be willing to pay a 25% premium over yesterday's close and buy at 5.5 cents today

Now that's smart money
    Your crystal ball was telling the truth Robbo, just a day late! (5.4c anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    Your crystal ball was telling the truth Robbo, just a day late! (5.4c anyway)
    Yeah, funny that. Poor buyer

Guru

Interesting investigative piece on Derek Handley by Whaleoil....

http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2015/05/de...e/#more-188141

Guru

blackc, very interesting D H can sure spin it in my opinion.

DH is full of spin.
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Hilarious ... what dogged determination eh...

695 on offer at 4.7c. Someone must be desperate either to get $32...or?

ha ha ha....don't fight it baby.