sharetrader
Page 52 of 446 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

AWOL

CJ , I would have thought so - then what the heck do I know
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 17-06-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    He seems to be limiting himself to early morning trades, allow others to panic to depress the SP, others buy upwards again later in the day to increase SP then strikes again at the end of the day. The intraday chart is becoming VERY predicatable and makes me feel like I have deja vu; traders heaven here!
    Traders heaven moosie? Really?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    has anything changed since you first invested? I'm not sure anything really has...
    hopefully it has, with SNK busy increasing income and decreasing expenditure and not wasting time reading our forum

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    How much opportunity for traders to sell above their buy price has eventuated during these days though. I agree the trend is there (but the volume is really light and most sales are going through at bid price). I just don't see it as a trading opportunity at the moment.
    Agreed I would prefer to not spend 3k and hold 10% of the days traded volume

Advanced Member

Thanks for this Moosie...

"(If you want to read the full run down on previous capital raisings, read pages 24-29 of this:
    https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/172066.pdf "

Well....I've learnt some lessons.

I guess this document was available for quite a while. I never took a look at it, and not sure I would have considered it in this way if I had. Personally I'd be pretty happy to buy shares at < 1cent and sell for anything more than 2 cents. And that risk was always there that this might happen.

So lesson I learn is to understand the ownership structure of the existing shares before going into something like this. Or/and be prepared to accept some fairly substantial risk in the early days if there are large shareholders who have purchased at a very reduced price.

Thanks all.
    RTM

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    That article propagates the misconception that that SNK is like XRO and DIL.
    I agree. IMO it's a hybrid tech/media company that leans more heavily to the latter, but it is definitely not the same thing as a pure SaaS company like XRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    I agree. IMO it's a hybrid tech/media company that leans more heavily to the latter, but it is definitely not the same thing as a pure SaaS company like XRO.
    Think of it like the smartphone and tablet equivalent of Weta Workshop then!

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    Think of it like the smartphone and tablet equivalent of Weta Workshop then!
    Hope the share price isnt going to be "propped " up - but I get the picture - without a lot of quality work in the background the end result wont be too flash.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Appears Mr Sorensen is a bit reluctant to go below 12 so far, although he is just blatantly stacking them up above this. Buyer confidence has been thoroughly destroyed on this one.
    I may be a little bit slow - what's he doing that is so bad?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    I may be a little bit slow - what's he doing that is so bad?
    Holding back the share price which given Moosie has just changed from a trader to long term holding, is doing his head in. Taking a long term view, all it is doing is getting rid of one investor who doesn't want to hold and bringing a new investor that does.

Given the size of Sorensens holding, it is interesting that he hasn't been able to find a fund to take it off his hands in one go at a small discount. Must mean the likes of Milford, Superlife, ACC etc who aren't adverse to these small start ups aren't interested.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk