sharetrader
Page 7 of 446 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

is there something restricted about these shares? ASB Securities wouldn't allow me to buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    is there something restricted about these shares? ASB Securities wouldn't allow me to buy...
    You might want to change your broker..sold mine today through direct broking..no problems...
    cks

Quote Originally Posted by Blendy View Post
    With stocks on the alternative you normally need to ring through your order with asb sec...

yeah i wondered about that. anyway, i decided to take it as a sign that i shouldn't try to be so greedy

Default Business bakery

Good to see the guys behind the business bakery taking a near 12 percent holding in SNK

Guru

My question for Snakk would be what is stopping Google coming in and cutting your lunch. The market may not be big enough for them yet, but once it is, they will roll out whatever they are doing in the US globally. It will be an integrated product with web and mobile web which would be better for business compared to Snakks mobile web only.

Their best hope in my view is to get a technology jump on the big guys and aim to be bought out for their IP. Therefore, if you want to buy in, look at their IP and whether it is unique and protected. If they are just a company expanding in a geographical area Google hasn't yet, then it is a no goer.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Banned

SNK... looking weak, will look weaker when 17c tips.. next buy at 15c.... reasonable buying strength at 12c.

disc currently not a holder.

Banned

None purchased last week Moosie.....volume has collapsed.....expecting with out some supportive news...price will slowly degrade.....any thoughts ?

Banned

Yes agree was thinking 9c.. from memory original investors paid 6.5c ( could some one confirm or un confirm the 6.5c.. thanks ) I don't really know a lot about their business plan.. but after watching the video that Tumeric very generously shared, I must say I admire the cut of young Mr Handleys jib.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysElephants View Post
    So you're telling us to buy in to IPO and sell for a 78% killing on first day of trading? Or am I missing something here...
    Yep- stag a tech IPO, dont invest.

I think XRO, DIL, TME all went down post IPO. Now they are all above. So trade the IPO, then invest later on.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk