sharetrader
Page 92 of 446 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Going to take a little while for the market to absorb this 10m shares.
    They still have 15m to sell as well. Add that to Sorensons overhang ...
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    They still have 15m to sell as well. Add that to Sorensons overhang ...
    I am disturbed by Sorensons overhang. I wish people would stop mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Yup, not good.

Just because you stop mentioning it doesn't mean it goes away. I seriously think shareholders should grill Handley over this at the AGM.
    Maybe Handley is comfortable with Sorensons overhang....

Guru

Just because you stop mentioning it doesn't mean it goes away. I seriously think shareholders should grill Handley over this at the AGM.
    There is not much Handley can do re another persons shareholder,except talk up the company to funds in the hope they ask sorenson for an offmarket placement.

I guess at some point, Sorenson may choose to hold on to the balance of his holding, so he wont necessarily sell all of them. SeaDragon however have there whole holding as investment held for resale from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Averaging down is for mugs.
    Not always Balance, I averaged down twice on DIL and while that makes me a mug twice over it has proven to be my best return ever in the Market! If you still have the belief in the company and can ride the swings I say go for it.

yep TTG, I thought was a little rich from Balance, you've nailed it though, its all about belief and I do believe these guys are in the right industry at the right time...order placed...mind you I'll be lucky to get hold of them now ...they'll be at Euro eating abucket of prawns

Wouldn't be a bad place to be on a Friday afternoon Boofters, some positive news on Monday at the meeting and you never know...

Yup, not good.

I've been reading this thread for a while, and I've kept quiet until now.

As people have questioned there's no reason to suggest it was Sorenson selling over the last few weeks and even if it was he wasn't the only one. 100k is just an easy number, it doesn't make anyone Sorenson just because they sell 100k. If Sorenson sell 80k does that make him someone else? Anyone would buy and sell lots of 1000 shares for more expensive shares like DIL or FPH. So likewise for an easy number buying and selling 100k snakk is reasonable.

Can we stop speculating its Sorenson and move on. It's getting old and sad. And it's certainly not helping the share price.

im not hopeful you would stop though. When someone believes in something so strongly they will find anything to support it. And like you said you think you are looking out for shareholders. You can tell ppl not to buy over 10 cents and I can tell anyone not to buy at all but you are not giving ppl both sides of the story. With shares if u don't buy u don't lose but u don't gain either.

if Sorenson is in fact having a go at selling and buying retail, which I don't think he would, he'll be too busy making other money or enjoying life, we would never know, there are too many ways he can do it. Does it really matter if he's doing it?

It's just sad this thread is dominated by Sorenson and he may not even be the one buying and selling.

Personally I think snakk is in good growth phase and share price has potential to go over $1, anyone wanting to play it safe will want to get their initial capital back when it's doubled, so we should see a lot of selling at 20 cents. Since volume is so low it won't go over 20 cents any time soon. Some will sell at 20 cents others will want to but end up having to sell slightly below coz they can't wait long enough. But once these are all done and company doing well, there will be momentum to drive share price up. I would like to see snakk become more liquid at some stage, and I'll hold my shares until there's no reason to hold anymore like dramatic decrease in revenue growth. I think anything above 70% revenue growth this year would be a fantastic result, hope they can surprise us with even better results at year end.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by apac View Post
    It's just sad this thread is dominated by Sorenson and he may not even be the one buying and selling.
    OK. I wont meantion Sorenson. So what about the overhand caused by the Business Bakery boys and Sea Dragon ...

While it maybe heading for $1, it isn't going to get their while the overhang from these three, sorry two remain. The talk is here because people agree with you re: direction but want to time their entry.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    OK. I wont meantion Sorenson. So what about the overhand caused by the Business Bakery boys and Sea Dragon ...

While it maybe heading for $1, it isn't going to get their while the overhang from these three, sorry two remain. The talk is here because people agree with you re: direction but want to time their entry.
    Ok now we are talking. Seadragon made it clear they will sell at the right price. I suspect they could only sell 10m at 9 cents and they didn't want to go lower. They will do it off market and for that volume it has to be below market price (like bulk discount?). When xro directors and rod sold some of their shares it was below market price too.

I'm not sure how off market sales work but it hasn't dragged xro down but snakk could be different. So far its still at 11 cents tho