sharetrader
Page 99 of 446 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Oh yes, I wholeheartedly believe that boofters, but that is not the point regarding my response. There are other elements at play here and they have a dramatic effect on the SP irrelevant to what Snakk does. See the MULTIPLE posts back further to see what I mean.
    I guess if the company is making money and not insolvent thats what matters the most, at what price people choose to sell their shares is irrelevant. They are the ones who will lose out.
    I know its painful to see whats going on but as s/holders we have to make sure that co does what they say and open about things.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So a quick flick out at 10c or 11c makes the buyer(s) a quick $100,000 to $200,000.

Good for traders.

Ramp 'em up and sell 'em down.
    And they are selling 'em down.

Only 9.6m shares to go?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    And selling down hard they are. Any time someone puts in a 9.5 bid it is gobbled up. No room for trading here unless you get lucky. Also noted is the large parcel buyer. Wonder who that is...
    Looks like .095 is the bottom, fair enough price IMHO.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    GV were you at the AGM? If so did anyone push SNK on the large shareholder issue?
    T, I was and I can honestly say that most of what has been posted here on the snakk chat site since the AGM is sooooo wide of the mark, this is a early stage enterprise so please dont read too much into every "pimple" that errupts!

Advanced Member

GV were you at the AGM? If so did anyone push SNK on the large shareholder issue?
    Yes........ The answer....Snakk can not control how shareholders decide to buy or sell Snakk shares . The big shareholders will eventually be flushed out. Looking at last weeks 10mil , off market sale by Sea drag., seems like a good way to do it, without affecting the share price to much.

Banned

Sorry no. As much as I wanted to but the timing of AGM was beyond my control.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Yes........ The answer....Snakk can not control how shareholders decide to buy or sell Snakk shares . The big shareholders will eventually be flushed out. Looking at last weeks 10mil , off market sale by Sea drag., seems like a good way to do it, without affecting the share price to much.
    Of course Snakk can - it's a backdoor listing so restrictions could have been placed on big foundation shareholders selling out.

Why weren't the restrictions placed?

More to the point, why a back door listing?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    I guess if the company is making money and not insolvent thats what matters the most, at what price people choose to sell their shares is irrelevant. They are the ones who will lose out.
    I know its painful to see whats going on but as s/holders we have to make sure that co does what they say and open about things.
    They said at the meeting , even if Snakk was not making any money , the funds raised at the spp. would keep Snakk going until 2021...8 years..... But they are making money , so no worries.

They said at the meeting , even if Snakk was not making any money , the funds raised at the spp. would keep Snakk going until 2021...8 years..... But they are making money , so no worries.
    Uh, no they aren't... they are losing money. Good to see you've done your research.

Snakk is making money?

What are the forecasts for the next 2 years - sales, profits, capital expenditure, cash burn etc?

Get an idea now why they went the back door?