sharetrader
Page 727 of 936 FirstFirst ... 227627677717723724725726727728729730731737777827 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 9358
    CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I have been away from this thread for a while. Does any body know if the NZSA has been able to communicate with the Chairman of the board?
    Hi Brain...we had one meeting back in March. It was 'out of cycle' for NZSA; while we normally meet companies prior to a shareholder meeting, the volume of queries relating to NTL got to the point where it was simply worth a conversation. The main topics we talked about reflected the shareholder concerns NZSA had received, including those expressed on this site.

What if we drummed up some interest on reddit and made NTL a bit like GameStop?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    There are a couple of things that could count against you .
    GME has 70.77 Mio shares on issue with a market cap of circa USD $ 11 Bio ( some of these shares are tightly held , or not able to be sold) So a plus for a squeeze .
    NTL has 2,792,225,363 shares on issue , not sure if the options are still listed or have expired but there was 17 Million of them kicking around as well. So much liquidity , reminds me of the Reichsmark in 1923 .....
    Best of luck on reddit, you might have some fun, but nobody is short this stock to get squeezed out of the position ......

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    I would prefer NTL’s price to increase due to profitable mining taking place creating wealth for all shareholders rather than from share speculation.As Stoploss points out market manipulation is highly unlikely to succeed so it is up to the board and management to perform which many,myself included think unlikely. Possibly the discussions that Oliver and the NZSA had with NTL will throw some light on the situation. I am looking forward to the next edition of The Scrip

Guru

I think that today was a "day to remember " the first day when there was no trade in NTL shares on the NZX !!!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Very pleasing to read that electric locomotives are available,
    With our new expertise , will we be taking over the Driving Creek railway up past Coromandel, or have we set our sights a bit higher, and eyeing up Kiwirail?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I think that today was a "day to remember " the first day when there was no trade in NTL shares on the NZX !!!
    There are A LOT of buyers at .003 cents, I get that its super cheap but is it really? How cheap is it if its going bust? or do you think they will buy and try and sell at .004? or could it be Matts uncles, cousins and dog groomers stocking up? geeez I hope its the latter but probably not.....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    There are A LOT of buyers at .003 cents, I get that its super cheap but is it really? How cheap is it if its going bust? or do you think they will buy and try and sell at .004? or could it be Matts uncles, cousins and dog groomers stocking up? geeez I hope its the latter but probably not.....
    Look at this cracker on the ASX... yes it can get cheaper ....
    CLZ.AU - Classic Min Ltd - Ordinary Fully Paid
    Last DCF Gap VWAP Buy Sell High Low First Volume Value
    0.1 ¢
    (AUD)
    19/05 16:10 AET
    0.12 0.1 0.2 0.15 0.1 0.1 92,618,069 $111,745

Bids
    Quantity No. Price
    3,351,211,209 1,072 0.1
    Asks
    Price No. Quantity
    0.2 413 2,183,815,948
    0.3 138 584,741,335
    0.4 43 150,201,579

Advanced Member

Sorry didn't copy well. Basically .1/.2 3.3 bio on the bid,2.1 bio on the offer .....

I’ve followed this thread for a long time and was fortunate to buy in at 1.2 and sell at an average of 2.1 but have been sitting on the sidelines forever wondering if I’d find an opportunity to buy back in. I have to say the asx scares the crap out of me now how could anyone have confidence in this company anymore. The only way I’d buy now is if I thought it was a better prospect than lotto but clearly it isn’t.