sharetrader
Page 720 of 933 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770820 ... LastLast
Results 7,191 to 7,200 of 9330
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Hey Jonu

Was that you that changed the thread title to NTL, similar to Plus SMS?

Is that a negative to a positive, or are your wires crossed?

Except NTL appear to be mainly MINUS rather than PLUS ..

and appear to have enlisted a few of the blinder support crew, who probably wouldn't know a troll
    even if they bumped into one with all the lights turned on ..

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Who gets to change the name of a thread? Why do genuine holders have to put up with this trolling nonsense? Sharetrader does it self no favours allowing trolls to wreak havoc and provide a continual platform of misinformation.

We have had slanderous accusations here that I have complained about to the moderator....to no response. And yet someone unknown gets to muck around with the thread title, which is not the title I have been posting to over a long period of time.

Lift your standards Sharetrader!
    What a disgrace this site is, hope incoming court action will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    What a disgrace this site is, hope incoming court action will follow.
    It would be very interesting to see a company sue the very website that their CEO posted on under a pseudonym, using very unflattering language. I think they'd be wiser to keep quiet about what goes on on here.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    It would be very interesting to see a company sue the very website that their CEO posted on under a pseudonym, using very unflattering language. I think they'd be wiser to keep quiet about what goes on on here.
    On setting better standards - NTL would appear where the buck stops & starts first - could be a bit of a large minefield
    to be dragged out there in first instance ..

If that were to happen then the SP might reach levels where buyers were near on being paid to take shares off sellers ..
    Last edited by nztx; 10-05-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Bullish, from 2013..
    "They will raise further I am realistic about the costs to move from explorer to junior develop/producer - as long as they deliver their prefeas showing the costs and options forward thats good progress as it means they are doing what they say.

Give the new guys a chance to get into the saddle. Hasnt been long and they have made great progress. The price is back up to last rights issue add back the oppies and they seem better than issue. I havent seen Canaccord raise on any other juniors here and even in aus not underwritten have you? GEL market cap very high with bugger all resource. These guys have a JORC compliant resource and little market cap.

Major - The targets they have are in level 7 or 8 I think and above where the old timers flying fox took ore down not sure how flood prone up the mountain is.

DISC : Not holding.....YET.......DYOR"

Hmmmm.

Wow. Almost a year since Hill was exposed as a troll!!!
    This was always one of my favourites. Just the sort of guy I want running a company I have shares in lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing
    And almost a year since I posted this. I thought about sending an official invitation by email, but as NTL doesn't even respond to the Shareholders Association, it's a pretty slim chance they'd respond to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Message for 'bullish" (cos I reckon ya still come to this forum to read it ) but now only as a guest.

I didn't get a chance to reply to your personal message the other night when you asked me about Mathew Hill lmfao.
    Hopefully you'll have a lot more free time on your hands in the very near future, so if you're ever down Christchurch way, get hold of me and we can catch up for a coffee and I can tell you what I think face to face.

Advanced Member

Thats the man Jonu is backing to the HILLt.

Jonu loves telling trolls to get under the bridge, the one over troubled water, where he spends his time

These were some of my favourites, a lot of irony and hypocrisy..

Just because the admins here decided to let you get away with your misleading and deceptive statements under section 206 of the FMA thankfully Hotcopper didn't...nor ASIC. SO busy playing games you missed it all!!!!!!!
    hahahahhahaa
    Your not a shareholder stock rooster just a protester looking for info while downramping which is a breach of securities laws. Thankfully NZX look at these forums so hopefully they will touch base with you. SR why are you actually here if you have no shares ?
    FROM 2017:
    counting chickens isn't as fun as watching a gold mine hatch over the next couple of years as that means a real producer is delivered from what was once a speculative explorer......
    And the award for most self-congratulatory posts:

What's your guys view. I like that new tal are focussed.

Anyone know these guys running it?
    Major do you know anything about the managment team?. It seems they have really changed this co.

Perhaps Jonu is just another Hill pseudonym

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Perhaps Jonu is just another Hill pseudonym
    I'm almost certain of it.