sharetrader
Page 726 of 934 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736776826 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 9331

Just reviewing the quarterly again. And the major industry group NTL are in discussions with must be someone like Oceana as not many other major players in NZ do large hard rock gold processing. That would make sense for both parties.

Banned

[QUOTE=ziggy415;885357]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tappers12 View Post

If your from California it's not Saturday but Friday over there...I smell a raaaat
    Corrrect.. It was Friday here.. and now its saturday!! its not hard to do simple addition of hours to time zones to make a point to morons who have nothing better to do

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    We have just had a Quarterly that gave us plenty to discuss. Instead the thread descended into the normal Punch & Judy BS.

I would be interested in hearing your (and Tappers12) views on NTL's progress on finding a processing route for their ore. This was a major obstacle that looks to have been solved.
    Hey Jonu!

So I presumed the deal for broken hills mine was NTLs attempt at opening links they didn't have previously to processing as much as it is them acquiring a mine. Looking back at the release in January it intimated that Broken Hill used Waihi plant of Oceana Gold and I was of the understanding that NTL would be looking at that previous established relationship between mining and processing to help get them to the next stage from explorer to developer in the short to medium term. Is this what you believe? I think the chat about Mint is a bit of a distraction and attempt to appease the green brigade that they are looking at alternative future methods but in reality as investors to finally see gold production it is nothing to note.

I also never really understood what reasoning Talisman never got off the ground? Was it to do with unfeasibility of the processing plant within the mine?? Do you think they have potential to finally use the links to Oceana as a way of taking ore out of Talisman as they presumably still have the bulk testing permits?

I have been away from this thread for a while. Does any body know if the NZSA has been able to communicate with the Chairman of the board?

Doubled up
    Last edited by gmatt; 16-05-2021 at 09:35 AM. Reason: ?

[QUOTE=Tappers12;885353]
    Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Never touched NTL. I was saved by the good people on this thread who showed me the joke it was.[/QUOTE

I mean.. if you haven't proven my point already.. you have now. Some of you need to invest in dogecoin.. live a little... get a rush.. some excitment. Instead you spend your Saturday afternoons on here on a page of a company you've never invested in.. haha
    I had 18,000,000 of these 4 years ago when sp went to 2.7 ..... of course they did a CR then (they couldn't resist the cash) .... after that it became obvious to me that future prospects were low and I got out at an average just under .02c (buy-in av .005) ...... 3-4 years later the prospects look even grimmer .... be careful out there!!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Tappers12 View Post
    Hey Jonu!

So I presumed the deal for broken hills mine was NTLs attempt at opening links they didn't have previously to processing as much as it is them acquiring a mine. Looking back at the release in January it intimated that Broken Hill used Waihi plant of Oceana Gold and I was of the understanding that NTL would be looking at that previous established relationship between mining and processing to help get them to the next stage from explorer to developer in the short to medium term. Is this what you believe? I think the chat about Mint is a bit of a distraction and attempt to appease the green brigade that they are looking at alternative future methods but in reality as investors to finally see gold production it is nothing to note.

I also never really understood what reasoning Talisman never got off the ground? Was it to do with unfeasibility of the processing plant within the mine?? Do you think they have potential to finally use the links to Oceana as a way of taking ore out of Talisman as they presumably still have the bulk testing permits?
    From what I can make out, Broken hills has several advantages.

1. Possible access to a processor

2. The ability to have two ore sources to keep a plant busy (providing scale)

3. A mine with a history of on vein extraction with data that can be used to establish JORC without drilling

4. The Broken Hills tenement borders Ogc's WKP where they have confirmed massive ounces with drilling. Rabone Snr is a geologist. He knew without drilling. It would appear he was right and the geology is contiguous with WKP.

As to why NTL faltered the last 3-4 years? The unexpected void in the Dubbo shaft meant what was low hanging fruit became harder to get, and OGC mothballing their plant for 18 months really stuffed them up. Add Covid and it was a perfect storm.

I certainly wouldn't argue that NTL were quick and agile in dealing with these issues, but that is spilt milk. I look forward to hearing of ore being processed and the associated grades. NTL certainly does have its Bulk Sampling permit, which is capable of delivering strong positive cashflow. That's why the sourcing of a processor is such a break through.

Guru

Some possibilities "Possible access to a processor"
    But no certainties "New Talisman Gold Mines Limited and Broken Hills Historic Mine Limited are
    currently working with Mint Innovation Limited (a New Zealand company) to
    determine the feasibility of using their novel technology for gold recovery using
    microorganisms."

We have just had a Quarterly that gave us plenty to discuss. Instead the thread descended into the normal Punch & Judy BS.

I would be interested in hearing your (and Tappers12) views on NTL's progress on finding a processing route for their ore. This was a major obstacle that looks to have been solved.
    I would be interested to hear from holders why they would give up so much of their hard earned to invest in a company being run by one of the 2 worst CEOs on the entire NZX along with Ronnie/QEX. The guy has more red flags than Otahuhu after a Tongan league win.

From what I can make out, Broken hills has several advantages.

1. Possible access to a processor

2. The ability to have two ore sources to keep a plant busy (providing scale)

3. A mine with a history of on vein extraction with data that can be used to establish JORC without drilling

4. The Broken Hills tenement borders Ogc's WKP where they have confirmed massive ounces with drilling. Rabone Snr is a geologist. He knew without drilling. It would appear he was right and the geology is contiguous with WKP.

As to why NTL faltered the last 3-4 years? The unexpected void in the Dubbo shaft meant what was low hanging fruit became harder to get, and OGC mothballing their plant for 18 months really stuffed them up. Add Covid and it was a perfect storm.

I certainly wouldn't argue that NTL were quick and agile in dealing with these issues, but that is spilt milk. I look forward to hearing of ore being processed and the associated grades. NTL certainly does have its Bulk Sampling permit, which is capable of delivering strong positive cashflow. That's why the sourcing of a processor is such a break through.

I'd love to support you on this, but i can't to little to late i'm afraid. i'll keep my holding but that mainly my mentality of going down with this sinking ship and seeing if any gold spills out as it hits the bottom.

If I were to be optimistic, I do remember a struggling WHS and their efforts to get the big boys to provide them with quality electronics and being rebuffed by them as they were not the type of store they wanted to advertise in, they then purchased noel leeming & bond and bond(I think), and that gave them the connection they needed, im not saying it changed the profits of the WHS immediately, but it certainly helped.