sharetrader
Page 358 of 929 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458858 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Looking into the change application reports I can see the NTL has a change to the permit that was submitted 09/05/2017 that is still listed as "under evaluation" it is listed as a change of conditions application

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Looking into the change application reports I can see the NTL has a change to the permit that was submitted 09/05/2017 that is still listed as "under evaluation" it is listed as a change of conditions application
    *Crystal ball gazing..........*

Rahu is now going to be included as part of Talisman mining permit.

Yeah, no f&%#ing idea tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    *Crystal ball gazing..........*

Rahu is now going to be included as part of Talisman mining permit.

Yeah, no f&%#ing idea tbh...
    Ha ha
    Good to get Rahu piggybacked, but I cant see gold coming out a 2000 foot deep hole ( where it looks good to extraordinarily good gold should be - 100 gms/tonne? ) for virtually ever. However it didn't cost us anything to get 80% of Rahu back, by the look of it.

My 700 000 options and 100 million more of other shareholders options are about to go to oblivion. Roughly speaking $1.8m gained from SSP, but $2.8m lost on November options. I have 10 Canadian gold /silver junior miners/ prospectors shares, and have never seen a company snatch defeat ( in fundraising) from the jaws of success, so emphatically. November options looked such a dead winner to me! Still, better than betting on the horses ...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Yes - I would agree. The SPP took them down.

The share price was @ 0.007 prior to the 12/7/2017 - resource upgrade announcement. After a nice uptrend through to 25/8/2017 it was @ 0.027 and overall still climbing. NTLOA looking great the trading day before the SPP announced.
    The AGM ( full of expectation and bon
    amee ) seems along time ago and little old me had $45 k ready to ex my oppies which I think the company could have used,

Maybe...but the wheels will have likely fell off the ntl bandwagon even without the spp...3 months is a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    My 700 000 options and 100 million more of other shareholders options are about to go to oblivion. Roughly speaking $1.8m gained from SSP, but $2.8m lost on November options. I have 10 Canadian gold /silver junior miners/ prospectors shares, and have never seen a company snatch defeat ( in fundraising) from the jaws of success, so emphatically. November options looked such a dead winner to me! Still, better than betting on the horses ...
    This is bang on. Explain to me the smaller cap raise/SPP at a lower price when you could have had everyone take up the OAs at A$0.02/share when the underlying was trading at A$0.027.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Bad management and a desperation for funding was clearly behind this. These problems are still there......and there were heaps of warnings on this site.

Holders take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Bad management and a desperation for funding was clearly behind this. These problems are still there......and there were heaps of warnings on this site.

Holders take care.
    They made a misteak with the recent capital raising. I guess they must have thought that with all the excitement about the resource upgrade and a 2.7c shareprice that a capital raising at 2.2 would work. The capital raising prior to this was highly successful.
    To be fair management have done an excellent job overall. They must be very close to digging out gold from the mine. The ore concentrator and the mining robots giving better access to the gold seams have got to be good for the future profitability. My concern is still the cost of Rahu and to what degree that will reduce the cash on hand.