sharetrader
Page 360 of 935 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460860 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 9348
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Where to now management ? whats the fall back position ?
    Commence bulk sampling...not a fall back, just what they said they would do.

My first purchase was 09/07/2015 - and I am in this for the long haul. Holding long term is still fine. Recent purchases hoping for a risk free get rich quick are finding that is not how the world works. Volatility is the nature of this end of the market.

I am quiet mostly because no announcements have been out for a time - therefore no fundamental changes to the investment profile for me.

All these recent trades are relatively low volume so I continue to hold and monitor for top up opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    My first purchase was 09/07/2015 - and I am in this for the long haul. Holding long term is still fine. Recent purchases hoping for a risk free get rich quick are finding that is not how the world works. Volatility is the nature of this end of the market.

I am quiet mostly because no announcements have been out for a time - therefore no fundamental changes to the investment profile for me.

All these recent trades are relatively low volume so I continue to hold and monitor for top up opportunities.

I've been with HGD since 2006. Started off with a few thousand shares now accumulated over that time to several millions of shares, majority of that are free carried shares now.
    Still, I'll probably have grey hairs by the time the SP has any real meaningful value.
    Just like property - There's the quick flip and the long-term capital gain...

Steady as she goes!

No mention of any liabilities for Rahu so I have to assume there were no significant costs in taking it back. 4.3 M$ in the bank plus another 1.9 M$ to add to that from the SPP.

All good

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    No mention of any liabilities for Rahu so I have to assume there were no significant costs in taking it back. 4.3 M$ in the bank plus another 1.9 M$ to add to that from the SPP.

All good
    Yer all very good there, still doing what they are good at, pump the share price, raise money and go quite untill next time they want to mine the shareholders again.
    25 years on and good to see that they are sticking to what they know. They got me this time, I thought they were just doing it to put the NTLOA in the money
    wk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by wk6332 View Post
    Yer all very good there, still doing what they are good at, pump the share price, raise money and go quite untill next time they want to mine the shareholders again.
    25 years on and good to see that they are sticking to what they know. They got me this time, I thought they were just doing it to put the NTLOA in the money
    Well that point of view would involve ignoring the updated prefeasibility study due shortly, the commencement of bulk sampling due shortly and the reaquisition of Rahu. Add to that the refurbishment of the mine which is well underway I would say they are beavering away behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by wk6332 View Post
    Matthew Hill has a significant shareholding in NTL. This makes me confident that my interests are aligned with the managements interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Matthew Hill has a significant shareholding in NTL. This makes me confident that my interests are aligned with the managements interests.
    Yes water down everyones holdings time after time. His would have one of the most watered down this time, if the SPP was any good. I think that it shows you that he didnt want to put much new cash in himself this time and Yes it was very good to see that a spent very few $$ a few weeks back buying some on the marked
    wk

Playing any stock is just educated gambling IMHO. Ive seen businesses manipulate their profits (auditors cant find everything), Ive worked for companies that have committed large fraud.
    Luckily had more ups than downs in NTL over the past 10years, but was one of the many well out of the money back then when I believed the hype, back in the day when get a mining permit was the good news.
    I agree with comments above - DYOR - there is gold there, there is a model to say how much, until its out and processed, there are no guarantees.
    DISCL: holding, but not as much as I used to. Also looking to top up - if My better half will let me ;-)

To be honest I doubt we'll see any new developments this side of Christmas ....