sharetrader
Page 369 of 935 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 9345
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    5th December- board positive announcement, getting ready for extraction. Market yawns, shares unchanged at 1.8c.

13th December - reasonable to good half-yearly report. Market shrugs, shares 5 days later now down to 1.7c.

Could shareholders & watchers now be so wary and beaten by the last 6 months of the board's twists and turns as to not be willing to act on company announcements?
    I'm still smarting from the total destruction of my November options which looked a likely win just months before. NTL still a good junior miner prospect, but I'm not surprised to see the share price languishing. It takes a while for the dog to come back after its whipped, lol.
    Yes Mbro mostly I agree with what you say,but I think you have underscored a few things. Firstly it is coming up to Christmas and while this Santa thing is all nice and rosey it has to be paid for. About a decade ago I read a report that surveyed just buying the 10 days before Christmas and selling end of January. This was the best strategy period to trade and required no other knowledge to make a profit. So for now I would say NTL has done well to not fall too much.

After the high quality grades announced some 4 months ago I posted about the percentage gains the SP would make once production starts. The birds in the bush tells us where to look but the bird in the hand is what will move the SP from here. I am not really excited about exploration drilling at Rahu. For now I believe it is just more birds in the bush and I would much prefer action solely along the lines of production and production development. Rahu can wait.
    digger

Last few days have been doing the Waihi rail trail, amazing all the history of the Woodstock and Tailsman mines that is along that trail.
    Nice easy 3 days of biking and staying in motels Paeroa and Waihi.

I was surprised at the sheer size of the infrastructure and scale of operations.
    They even built Damns and used certain rivers just for the gold mining.

Quite a significant scale of destruction compared to todays boutique process of NTL.
    A lot of gold must have come out of their to make it worth while.
    NTL are in their now, going at targeted area's with high tech capability, I think its quite exciting to see what they can find.
    Wandering around those mountains and gorges and going into a few tunnels and old mines, makes you think

Just how far away you could be from "The Motherload"

So just what are the shares worth if they do strike something significant Digger ?

Ditto. I’ve spent a reasonable amount of time exploring around the old talisman mine workings and to be fair it’s a really awesome tourist attraction now, while I was there last time 3 buses of tourist we’re walking around. I explored the surrounding roads with the help of google maps to see how easy it was to find the NTL enterance, which wasn’t easy. However as soon as the trucks start bring out loads of ore, this will attract attention. For that reason I hope the large scale extraction is delayed until late Feb/early March, even though it we need the cashflow, we need the addition attention even less. Better to stockpile now and get busy in the autumn. We still need to see a processing agreement in place too. Once these two are ticked off, I can’t see any other barriers to the SP taking off.
    What other issues does everyone else see ahead of NTL?

Hopefully this will not be an AUful year, and that NTL can shows it has come of AGe.
    Happy New Year to all NTL holders!! Excuse my poor attempts at humour :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    Ditto. I’ve spent a reasonable amount of time exploring around the old talisman mine workings and to be fair it’s a really awesome tourist attraction now, while I was there last time 3 buses of tourist we’re walking around. I explored the surrounding roads with the help of google maps to see how easy it was to find the NTL enterance, which wasn’t easy. However as soon as the trucks start bring out loads of ore, this will attract attention. For that reason I hope the large scale extraction is delayed until late Feb/early March, even though it we need the cashflow, we need the addition attention even less. Better to stockpile now and get busy in the autumn. We still need to see a processing agreement in place too. Once these two are ticked off, I can’t see any other barriers to the SP taking off.
    What other issues does everyone else see ahead of NTL?

The flat earth gaia brigade are the biggest issues for me, continuously delaying progress because they don't like how the law was ruled against them.
    Who knows what kind of nefarious schemes they got going on to try and delay progress?

At the risk of being called a ramper for posting here - what's going on with the SP? Almost like someone doesn't want it to go up, each time it hits .018 a sale goes through to put back to .017

It's the usual small volume fluctuation for a small cap stock with no significant news releases. I suspect we won't see any serious movement prior to further news on the progress of the mine.

Gold Fever!!!!!!

Sitting down at Waihi after a dozen Corona's and having done the Rail Trail, my confidence is super high in the mine.

This is all minor trades that don't really hold much water.

When Gold starts coming out of the mine as well as news, AND current shareholders keep their **** together and don't sell out.....

Then the news will spread and new buyers will jump in and the SPP will naturally rise.

I see value above 10c
    And before 10 corona's over 5c

"Sitting down at Waihi after a dozen Corona's" Wishing I was there!

Me too. Cheers from London. Where tea and beer are served at more or less the same temperature.