sharetrader
Page 713 of 929 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 9281

Correct as usual Getty. 'LTW' is indeed what's needed. [insert wink emoji]

13 days has April - left for them being obliged to update the Shareholders

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Admin Can we please clean up all the BS on this page??
    Anyone that want to do any research on this forum has to wade through page after page of Getty BS. Not good enough.

Getty I have nothing against you but enough is enough. go and find another bone to chew on or add something worth while.
    Or if you still feel so strongly about your campaign please start your own thread where you can rant to the cows come home!!
    Right on! I hardly ever read this thread now. There's almost never anything informative and definitely nothing amusing.

I'm still holding and hoping, but really, I don't need to hear some of you guys trying to out-do each other bad-mouthing Matt and the board - I already know enough. Smell the roses - life is short!
    And I definitely don't want to come here for weak puns and bad songs, sorry Getty.

Legend

Has the Broken Hobby Mine guy jumped onboard as a Director yet, or has he run away ?

As I understand it, as announced at end of January, 90 days due diligence started after a $100k payment. This can be extended another 90 days before a decision on acquisition value is made. Going on all of my previous experiences with the pace of NTL business decisions, I fully expect the 'Board' to take its sweet time and delay anything until end of July. But who knows? Another business might've given shareholders an update or two by now.
    Last edited by haewai; 18-04-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Right on! I hardly ever read this thread now. There's almost never anything informative and definitely nothing amusing.

I'm still holding and hoping, but really, I don't need to hear some of you guys trying to out-do each other bad-mouthing Matt and the board - I already know enough. Smell the roses - life is short!
    And I definitely don't want to come here for weak puns and bad songs, sorry Getty.
    This is just more of what is seen on threads I've never posted on.

How ironic, that those who demand their version of post/information, seldom give it, and by their own admission, seldom read the thread.

The real agenda, of course, is for vested interests to muzzle dissenters.

As it turns out, there has been a mine of information on the thread, mainly about better investment options for NTL refugees.

Also plenty of questions asked, but never satisfactorily answered by the inner circle.

The solution is simple, provide your style of information, and we will all be winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Out of interest, where DO you go for informative NTL info? The most anyone has got out of Matt the past few years was from this forum, behind a fake name.

Little happening at the actual mine, so little information for them to publish. Quarterly will be out in a week, which should have some info on listing the "explorer" and on the strategy for the way ahead. My expectations are low for any material news and subsequent lift in SP.

Who reckons that 17m at 3 will be wiped out soon.
    Sellers at 4 slowly building.

It is fascinating watching, how they plan to dodge this iminent collapse.

I think they threw their last dice on CR's, so its got to be selling rocks to processors, or selling the Coromandel site to someone and focusing on these new holes in the ground.

Very interesting he says, as he winces looking at the red gash on the portfolio dashboard.

However, some greens there with large upside.

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Out of interest, where DO you go for informative NTL info? The most anyone has got out of Matt the past few years was from this forum, behind a fake name.
    Well, there's not much happening at all lately, is there. I check in here every week or so, and if there was any announcement to the NZX or ASX, I'd see that when I check other shares.