sharetrader
Page 696 of 997 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700706746796 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 9969
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Brain, where did you source your info?

Jonu, did Charbel say anything about the ongoing FMA? - I can vouch a reply from them that confirmed the investigation was ongoing - given its been so long, my guess is that its not going to come to much, if it was clear cut good/bad, then quick decision. But Im only guessing.
    I didn't ask Charbel about the FMA. He has previously made it clear what the independent review result was.

IMHO any continued investigation from the FMA is likely to be around the scurrilous BS spouted by sundry anonymous posters on this website!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I didn't ask Charbel about the FMA. He has previously made it clear what the independent review result was.

IMHO any continued investigation from the FMA is likely to be around the scurrilous BS spouted by sundry anonymous posters on this website!
    Interesting perspective on what the FMA may be looking at - would have thought us shareholders (former and current) only have info limited to public arena, therefore have to allow us to make a few assumptions, conjecture, debate, wild accusations about the future based on that. Yes, we are all anonymous, but thats different to a Director making comments under the same anonymity.

For discl purposes, this is the response I got from the FMA
    "Thanks for your email. The FMA is continuing to make enquiries into this matter and cannot comment further at this time."
    Last edited by Landyman; 08-03-2021 at 04:28 PM.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

I emailed Charbel Nader asking if this is correct. He said NZSA has not been in touch asking for a meeting.

It would be interesting to know who NZSA tried to contact, or if it is a complete fabrication.
    Jonu, if you can perhaps forward my note on to Charbel that would be great! I emailed on Feb 12th (see original note below) and again on March 1st - Perhaps you have a better email address than I do.

Thanks in advance.

Sent: Friday, 12 February 2021 8:49 AM
    To: info@newtalisman.co.nz
    Subject: Request for meeting

Hi,

My name is Oliver Mander, CEO of the NZ Shareholders Association.
    I would like to set up a meeting with your Chair, Charbel Nader, to gain further clarity on behalf of our members around NTL’s governance and strategies.

Would be very happy to make this a “virtual” meeting, given location and can send a meeting request once a time has been agreed.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Mander View Post
    Jonu, if you can perhaps forward my note on to Charbel that would be great! I emailed on Feb 12th (see original note below) and again on March 1st - Perhaps you have a better email address than I do.

Thanks in advance.

Sent: Friday, 12 February 2021 8:49 AM
    To: info@newtalisman.co.nz
    Subject: Request for meeting

Hi,

My name is Oliver Mander, CEO of the NZ Shareholders Association.
    I would like to set up a meeting with your Chair, Charbel Nader, to gain further clarity on behalf of our members around NTL’s governance and strategies.

Would be very happy to make this a “virtual” meeting, given location and can send a meeting request once a time has been agreed.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kia Ora Oliver

I have forwarded your post to Charbel.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

thanks jonu!

I'd have thought it would be terrible PR for the FMA to chase after minnows on share trader while allowing the CEO to post anonymously and insultingly. I sold out after the company completely failed to acknowledge hill's transgressions, let alone punish him, and would not consider reinvesting until he is removed. Preferably together with the rest of the board.

I wonder who is responsible for clearing the info@newtalisman.co.nz inbox ? Oliver sent the email twice. You would think the first would of been forwarded let alone the second. It is just more of the same from NTL. At best incompetence, at worse - well no more needs to be said.
    Last edited by Brain; 08-03-2021 at 05:33 PM.

Guru

Its so nice to have you back Jonu,

Just the other day I overheard a couple discussing you, one said you had died and gone to heaven, but the other one said, no, simply not possible, God doesn't want you, and the Devil is afraid of you!

Anyway, I hope that isn't you pinging the site, to stifle objective comment on NTL?

ShareTrader Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Its so nice to have you back Jonu,

Just the other day I overheard a couple discussing you, one said you had died and gone to heaven, but the other one said, no, simply not possible, God doesn't want you, and the Devil is afraid of you!

Anyway, I hope that isn't you pinging the site, to stifle objective comment on NTL?
    may be waiting for the No. 4 newly printed tee to arrive before coming back here ..

ShareTrader Legend

Should orders be placed for a reserve supply of "No. 3" Teeshirts just in case ?

wouldn't want to be caught short & left having to post naked on here ..