sharetrader
Page 285 of 290 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 4350
  1. #4261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Hmmm, a big jump up today by what looks like one buyer. Perhaps there's a leak? Good news coming then?
    I suspect this blip reflects recent global uncertainty and increases in gold prices....... Take care.

  2. #4262
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Hmmm, a big jump up today by what looks like one buyer. Perhaps there's a leak? Good news coming then?
    I would not read too much into a day with turnover of ~$31,000 so far. It represents 0.19% of the company.
    Given how low the sp is (and > 2 billion shares on issue), any pip change of 0.001 looks like a huge % swing.

  3. #4263
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    433

  4. #4264
    Alley Cat Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    397

    Default

    And gold now @ $2133/oz continues to move in the right direction.

  5. #4265
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    166

    Default

    I have decided to go all in and take another 15k of shares at this price, and it lowers my average price a little bad, sad to say
    The Hot Copper post this morning has inspired me with just how much they have done.
    It will be a great long term gold producer once they get their **** together.

  6. #4266
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I have decided to go all in and take another 15k of shares at this price, and it lowers my average price a little bad, sad to say
    The Hot Copper post this morning has inspired me with just how much they have done.
    It will be a great long term gold producer once they get their **** together.
    this fool and her money has already learnt her lesson once. Just waiting and hoping that the shareprice makes a recovery for me to get my money back at this point.

  7. #4267
    Member Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I have decided to go all in and take another 15k of shares at this price, and it lowers my average price a little bad, sad to say
    The Hot Copper post this morning has inspired me with just how much they have done.
    It will be a great long term gold producer once they get their **** together.
    Good luck, it may work in your favour and I hope it does. Not for me though, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Not sure if it's best to listen to Robbo24 on HC - he seems to disappear once the SP hits a high, and comes back to ramp things up when it's at it's all time low with all these positive findings. Guess there's a reason why he's banned from here. Lol. Who knows.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

  8. #4268
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    166

    Default

    I have watched his posts for a while now and he seems consistent.
    At least he has got off his but and actually gone down to the mine, and taken a few photo's that are real and just not fake news.

    The posts that I see are a bit false reading are these ones about gold price right now, being so high, as that's really irrelevant to a long term gold producer, which NTL will be, as its the long term price over production time that counts, not short term spikes and dips.

    Very disappointing strategic work from the board this last year, but mine itself is looking good.

  9. #4269
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Looked up Robbo and he is quite prolific on Hot Copper.
    Checked out one post and he was pretty good with his pick, look at this .........

    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39026539

  10. #4270
    Member Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I have watched his posts for a while now and he seems consistent.
    At least he has got off his but and actually gone down to the mine, and taken a few photo's that are real and just not fake news.

    The posts that I see are a bit false reading are these ones about gold price right now, being so high, as that's really irrelevant to a long term gold producer, which NTL will be, as its the long term price over production time that counts, not short term spikes and dips.

    Very disappointing strategic work from the board this last year, but mine itself is looking good.
    Yes, the price of gold has nothing to do with the fundamental company price at the moment, it might impact the price on the market through it's speculative value. You said you're taking your full take of 15k, what exactly are you investing in? I feel an investment in NTL at this stage is mostly an investment in management itself. Can you really trust management? We were meant to be fully funded, they've hinted at producing gold prior to the last capital raise, hinted at things to come by the "end of the year", I think I could go through every single announcement and find a good half of it has not been fulfilled. Yes we've gotten progress however it is menial, look how long it's taken and the progress is rehashed at every quarter, although is it worth all that investment? after dilution and all the paper losses from the previous raise you'd have to see a 300-400% gain from here just to break even let alone make any profit. Sure you could average down, but then a good bet you'd be waiting years and potentially another capital raise. From what I understood cashflow was meant to be sustaining us at this stage after that last raise? So why should any investor here take any word that they say with more than a grain of salt? They can make announcements hard and fast and send you phone calls when they need money from you, but when you would like progress, announcements, or simple questions updated they all disappear and no one is working. It's like when your kids want money to go out, they're there hard and fast, making promises to clean the house and car then when the time comes for the work to be done they're nowhere to be seen - you still give them money though, out of love. So the real question is, do you love NTL that much?

    Some investors here have invested a fair amount so they're forced into a hard position of throwing more capital to average down, or face potential dilution of the shares they paid 3-4x as much for.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Looked up Robbo and he is quite prolific on Hot Copper.
    Checked out one post and he was pretty good with his pick, look at this .........

    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39026539
    Maybe so, although I wouldn't rely on what someone else has said - if you're looking at that, there have been many counter arguments against NTL and the potential of more capital raises in the future, even several years back. They were right, and some of those very posters are still warning against it. So why hear Robbo and not the others?

    I'm not saying NTL is a bad or good investment, it's things to ponder on before you throw more of your hard earned money to them.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

  11. #4271
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Not sure how anyone lost money on the last capital raising at .5 cents per share. Personally i sold a bunch of these at 3 cents and have a free carry with my remaining NTL shares. Then sold some recently at 1cent to lock in my profit

  12. #4272
    Member Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Not sure how anyone lost money on the last capital raising at .5 cents per share. Personally i sold a bunch of these at 3 cents and have a free carry with my remaining NTL shares. Then sold some recently at 1cent to lock in my profit
    The last raising was at $0.022 or somewhere abouts, see http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...er-Amended.pdf

    Not sure where you're getting your info from or you've been in NTL for too long that you forgotten that there's been so many raising since. That raising you're talking about is the one before the one I've linked, or maybe the one before that, or before that... or maybe before that, I'm not sure since we're sitting at a 2B odd shares now, wonder how we got there, maybe with a few more raising we can hit 3B and that could be something to celebrate?
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

  13. #4273
    Alley Cat Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    397

    Default

    I think that I would be one of the very few that think NTL has made good progress. There has been a lot of criticism of how long this process has taken but I would say that the cost and time taken to rehabilitate the mine would be very hard to estimate as there would have been too many unknown factors. The mine has to be safe there is no way that shareholders would want a cave in and any loss of life.

    The price of gold in these early stages is very important. A high price encourages the take up of the SPP (hopefully NTL raise more than the 1.5M$ To give them more of a buffer ) and also improves profitability especially in the important early stages. The price of gold oils the machine.

  14. #4274
    Member Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I think that I would be one of the very few that think NTL has made good progress. There has been a lot of criticism of how long this process has taken but I would say that the cost and time taken to rehabilitate the mine would be very hard to estimate as there would have been too many unknown factors. The mine has to be safe there is no way that shareholders would want a cave in and any loss of life.

    The price of gold in these early stages is very important. A high price encourages the take up of the SPP (hopefully NTL raise more than the 1.5M$ To give them more of a buffer ) and also improves profitability especially in the important early stages. The price of gold oils the machine.
    Sure, and that's fair, they have made progress, although the issue is them over promising and under delivering. You wouldn't be too happy if I promised you a BMW and after you paid I delivered a Honda. If they have been upfront with managing expectations I'm sure everyone would be singing a different tune today. The dissatisfaction stems from expectation vs. reality. If you notice the SHers that are not happy are the ones who state, and quite clearly (it's not rocket science, look at every post that expresses dissatisfaction), that it's not what has been communicated to them, what happened to x, and why are we y when we were promised x. This lack of trust in management to carry the project forward is reflected in the SP and the uptake of the last SPP because this management loves to surprise, and not for the better and at this stage that's what you're betting on, the management to realize the value of the mine and turn it into something "tangible" per se.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

  15. #4275
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Good point Ace. I was in fact talking about the 3 for 1 offer in May 2016 and did not participate in the most recent one. Still personally i will take up the full entitlement as i have a similar view as Brain. If right i will make >double my money or more, worst case i lose $15k. Time will tell

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •