sharetrader
Page 524 of 935 FirstFirst ... 24424474514520521522523524525526527528534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 9348

(LTW) One would think there is a cost to an announcement so maybe its cost saving to issue the report with the end of year results. Or maybe it gives you guys one report to moan over not two

So you think withholding a report revaluing the company's major asset in order to save an announcement cost is both (a) sensible and (b) worthy of a laugh? Says much about you.

Mate, don't take it to heart i was mearly pointing out that sometime if you have nothing good to say don't say anything.
    You never know maybe we'll see the report shortly, today even, maybe by the end of the week who knows but i'd expect to see it buy the end of the month at the latest.

As we wait Gold continues to increase in value.

I had an image of the Talisman Gold Mine circa 1916 framed to hang above my home office. After a 3 week delay (appropriate ) it arrived this morning.

Time will tell if its to become a relic of a stock which helped clear this young families mortgage or a reminder of a lesson to never trust a company who promises but never seems to deliver (on time at least).

Attachment 11627
    Last edited by Skene; 26-05-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    I had an image of the Talisman Gold Mine circa 1916 framed to hang above my home office. After a 3 week delay (appropriate ) it arrived this morning.

Time will tell if its to become a relic of a stock which helped clear this young families mortgage or a reminder of a lesson to never trust a company who promises but never seems to deliver (on time at least).

Attachment 11627
    Nice Skene.

I presume the mine photo usurped the horrible lion/baboon whatever it is. Double points!

The frustrated baboon and TGM pictures are more related than you might think

So this was the summary from LAST YEAR's Full Year Report released 30th May 2019 ...

"SUMMARY
    During the year the company completed the final steps in cementing the transition to developer with upgrades to the entire level 8 area. The mine now has full access through to both the Mystery and Dubbo veins for
    extraction of ore and has over 500 tonnes stockpiled ready for processing.

The metallurgical route for processing of ore was developed during the year, the plant is in place and the application for resource consent has been lodged. It is important to note that the resource consent requirements for the pilot plant are much less complex than those for bulk sampling consent and are expected to be processed expediently. Ore for processing continues to be stockpiled while the consenting process is complete. Once the pilot plant has received consent and processed sufficient ore to confirm recovery rates and other data, the plant can be scaled up to match planned extraction volumes from the mine.

The company has recently advanced discussions for 3rd party processing of
    Talisman ore and has received an indicative proposal by a company that has expressed interest in operating, constructing and financing the processing plant for the Talisman mine.

The company has commenced discussions with a NZ based end buyer of concentrate. Should a formal agreement be reached the plant will be constructed to the end specifications of the customer.

The next phase will see the company will commence extraction and processing of ore with high grade batches being selected for processing through the pilot plant while other ROM ore will be stockpiled for processing once upgrades to increase volumes are completed. This will allow for gold and concentrate to be produced in small batches from high grade ore delivering the first revenues from production.
    From a financial perspective the last year has seen an increased investment in the mine development as the rehabilitation phase was completed.

The company ended the financial year in a position that, with the ongoing support of its shareholders will complete the final stage toward gold production over the coming months cementing New Talisman as the newest underground producer in NZ."
    Last edited by youngatheart; 27-05-2020 at 12:07 PM.

So what can we expect from this Fridays release?

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    So what can we expect from this Fridays release?
    Why do you expect a release on Friday ?The only thing they do consistently are the quarterly reports.

Full Year Report has been released on the last business day of May for the past 3 years... Though I hear your frustration...

I'm predicting some false promises, missed deadlines combined with a nice sprinkling of BS. Enough to get some new shareholders excited for the next share dilution.