sharetrader
Page 452 of 935 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    How long have we got to buy shares at this cheap price before the deal closes ?
    Its next week right, but what is affectively the last day we can put our orders in.
    Application form and dosh must be received by 5pm 30th August

Guru

S Hers should shortly receive the AGM notice .

Last day for the Capital raise coming up.....will be interesting if there is any upward movement of the SP next week when it is revealed what has been raised. They should be well cashed up now to get things moving ahead again, having already raised more than they needed....for now....

I took the plunge and grabbed some more NTL today under the shortfall offer.

Yep I got heaps more as it was too tempting at such low values.
    I guess we will see the end of the people selling at 8c and then buying back at 6c to recover shares.
    Interesting to see if there was enough allocation to go around for this strategy to be affective.

Then there is the hundreds and hundreds of new shareholders with tiny small allocations of shares.
    I wonder what they will do when the SP starts rising when we are gold producing.
    Will they join the party and actually get proper holdings ?

Great for a small share like this, to have a larger shareholder base now, all these excited people getting in on this penny dreadful

I got a few more to.
    Fingers crossed the SP rockets up from here. The price of gold is continuing to rise too. Seems everytime Trump opens his mouth it jumps $15.00 lol.

Looked at it, was sorely tempted given the low entry price......but its a speculative gamble so decided not to tip my toe in at this stage. Maybe down the track when they have a few more runs on the board - mind you if they start pulling large amounts of gold out of the ground the share price will rocket up and I'll be left kicking myself for not jumping in.

Surely share dilution must be a critical issue now?

We are going to have over 2.5 billion shares on issue. Worth thinking about (or maybe not haha).

Guru

Should be interesting from here on out, firstly we need to know how successful the SPP was and how much money was committed ( lets hope that its the last C R ) towards their exciting future, then we need an update as to how they are to spend our hard earned , based on these it will be interesting how "punters " view the future which will be reflected in demand for shares in the immediate future.

Would be nice to see the 5m sellers shares @ .008 pull back those shares. with the amount traded lately id say it would be climbing quite quickly.
    I think the Shareses effect could send this stock skyward quite quickly.