sharetrader
Page 637 of 934 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 9331

I'd like to know what happened to the idea that the pilot plant would be up scaled or added to, (was how I read it) to produce small quantity's 8oz a week / month something like that.
    I get that this is not the be all and end all solution but any revenue at the moment is better than none.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    I'd like to know what happened to the idea that the pilot plant would be up scaled or added to, (was how I read it) to produce small quantity's 8oz a week / month something like that.
    I get that this is not the be all and end all solution but any revenue at the moment is better than none.
    Yes that was my understanding as well, or at least use it as a prototype for a larger plant (perhaps inside the mine). I believe they are wanting to maximise the 2 year bulk sampling window ie not eat into it with only small initial volumes but as other options ie tolling our outsourcing are not progressing something now rather than nothing would bring many positives.

Default NTL New Talisman Goldmines

Hi all I am new to this forum keen to listen to any thoughts ideas what is going on with this company seems to be dragging their heels a bit lately

Advanced Member

Lately?
    well that would have to be the most polite statement this year.

Maybe your name is peecee
    Last edited by Getty; 01-12-2020 at 08:39 PM.

And "dragging heals" assumes movement

Quote Originally Posted by peebee View Post
    Hi all I am new to this forum keen to listen to any thou2ghts ideas what is going on with this company seems to be dragging their heels a bit lately
    "Lately?" Lol

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by peebee View Post
    Hi all I am new to this forum keen to listen to any thoughts ideas what is going on with this company seems to be dragging their heels a bit lately
    20+ years, no results, incredible

IMO

Posted in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    NTL may be going to do what HGD thought they might do for 20 years but just never got around to it. Lets hope NTL have a bit more aggressive go forward.

Peebee, good to ask for advice. I think if you skip through this thread randomly you will get a flavour for what NTL - it has potential, but they are struggling to get resource processed and sold. The gold is there (well, thats what the reports say), but extracting, processing, and selling hasnt started yet - when it will is anyones guess.

Many here have played HGD/NTL for years - SHs have made some profits by trading off market dynamics, but no profits from gold production. Im 10yrs+ and a little cynical, but still hope it could happen

My advice, only put in what you can afford to lose - if the sun shines on NTL, then could be a 5 or 10 bagger (really?!?!!?), but you could lose everything too.
    Management have poor communication, and promises have turned out to be mirages.

Discl Im not holding at the moment, but will buy in when the price is right
    Last edited by Landyman; 02-12-2020 at 08:56 AM.