sharetrader
Page 420 of 934 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520920 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Production seems like a grant word to use for NTL. I've never seen a mine take so long to get started and even when it starts it'll just be a pilot plant.
    No difference tong when a game or application is released in beta version. Different stage, different set of problems, just getting into production is not the end, but a mere beginning.

NTL really is playing out to be a tax on hope, theres really better use of capital to be honest, not to mention the opportunity cost. In the last 2 years A2 milk went from $3.38 a share to $15.65. In the same time NTL went from a high of 2.8 cents to 0.8 cents today. The common lay person has no business investing in a gold mine (like literally a gold mine), rather they are better served investing in a common product they see everyday. It's much easier squeezing milk from the tit of a cow, than gold from a rock.
    Yup. Well said silverblizzard.

yes well honey is a common product as well silverbliizzard,what you have to remember is that to most share holders this is not an investment as such more like a punt.If you can't afford to lose get out.At the end of the day there are to many things that could go wrong to call it an investment.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    yes well honey is a common product as well silverbliizzard,what you have to remember is that to most share holders this is not an investment as such more like a punt.If you can't afford to lose get out.At the end of the day there are to many things that could go wrong to call it an investment.
    Well for starters honey isn't as common as milk for that matter, we see it a lot on supermarket shelves a lot but its not a common staple, honey isn't produced with an easy way to scale either, as we witness with Comvita, the product heavily relies on the good fortune of nature. Comvita did however perform extremely well before they were badly affected by supply. Just like gold, the limit on supply and scale will always come back to bite you, especially if the share price moves beyond practicality.

Now I don't make it my business how people chose to invest their money, but the words have to be said. No investment should be a 'punt', if you don't have faith or knowledge that it can succeed then there is no business for such an investment. Hope is genuinely not an investment strategy. That part I can agree on, no person should invest money they can't afford to lose or lose sleep over. All investments come with risk, that high risk usually is justified by a huge reward at the end. For all the things that might not work out, if on the chance they do then markets tend to reward the investor for it.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 31-05-2019 at 12:39 PM.

I took a punt on this 3 yrs ago and shoved it in the bottom drawer. What goes down must come up....ooops!
    Hopefully patience will pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by Miway View Post
    I took a punt on this 3 yrs ago and shoved it in the bottom drawer. What goes down must come up....ooops!
    Hopefully patience will pay off.
    Yes I took a punt on this one and bought in at .005 and .006.I knew it would be bottom draw stuff,could have sold out near the highs but I actually have faith in the management to take this all the way.

Yes I remember picking up OceanaGold shares in 2008 that some fools were selling at 20c they subsequently went to $5.00

Gold now at NZ $2002/oz

Only Saints can invest in NTL (patience of), given the last capital raise was stuffed up, and what money they did get was meant to be enough to get this thing going, here we are again, not far from another CR.
    On the positive side, gold extraction is closer.
    As mentioned by other earlier, this thing is old in the tooth, so a few more months (or maybe years) is nothing.

Saint Landyman

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Capital raising, looks like they were pretty obvious in their hints and they didn't disappoint in their endeavors raising at $0.006875 a share

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/335619

Even a loyalty option too

"In addition, promptly following 26 June 2020, the Company will issue or transfer to each shareholder issued shares in the share purchase plan 1 loyalty share for every 5 shares subscribed for that the shareholder continues to hold on 26 June 2020 for nil additional consideration. "
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 06-06-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Seems to be no mention of how much they want to raise.