sharetrader
Page 400 of 929 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500900 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 9281
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    At 90kg/hr or $1,000 profit per day, just covering the CEO salary
    As mfd asked above, I'm not sure where the 90kg per hour figure came from either, but regardless, it is somewhat disingenuous to suggest that is what they are limited to over anything more than the short term. The TMP has been approved, allowing truck movements if they wish to process off site, but it is their obvious intention to concentrate onsite, and after testing the pilot design of the concentrator, it can be scaled up or replicated in other shafts of the mine.
    Happy days. We have a permitted gold mine where the infrastructure is in place to extract and bulk sample at a profitable rate.

I see the smart money is using this to exit at 1.7 and 1.6 on the NZX and 1.5 on the ASX. Rinse and repeat.
    Are you trolling, or are those trades tagged "smart money" on your screen?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Are you trolling, or are those trades tagged "smart money" on your screen?
    Not trolling at all. Just looking at historical price action on this sort of announcement. Pre and post. Would suggest the smart money is getting out at 1.6 and 1.7 on the NZX. Some lucky seller even managed to get 1.8 for a small amount.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Just wondering where the 90kg/hr stat has come from, I've not been able to find it in recent reports? I do note from the last annual report "It is expected that the plant will be modular and scalable allowing components to beadded as production volumes increase."
    I went to the ASM and that figure was mentioned by Wayne Chowles from memory. It is a pilot plant after all. NTL had not been commenting much on the traffic management plan recently. Now that they have an approved plan maybe they will just go for toll treatment of the ore. To me processing on site seemed to be a good idea if they were going to run into problems with the Hauraki District Council TMP approval. Clearly the TMP has been problematic because the approval has taken a long time. I have been to a number of the ASMs and spoken to Wayne Chowles. My general impression is all these guys want to do is mine the ore. The CEO as a significant shareholder has interest pretty well aligned with us shareholders so it all seems positive to me. The risks are still there and they are probably political but NTL are in a much better position than a year ago. A lot has been achieved you have to give them credit for that.

Forgot to add that at the ASM they mentioned that the pilot plant would be located off site.
    Like I said before I am sure Matt Hill wants to make a few bob out of this so I am sure the best decisions will be made

Not trolling at all. Just looking at historical price action on this sort of announcement. Pre and post. Would suggest the smart money is getting out at 1.6 and 1.7 on the NZX. Some lucky seller even managed to get 1.8 for a small amount.
    I guess that's the difference between trading and investing. Believing in the outcome of this venture, I invested.

Does anyone know if there any quantities of other metals,such as silver from the mystery and maria veins?

I see the smart money is using this to exit at 1.7 and 1.6 on the NZX and 1.5 on the ASX. Rinse and repeat.
    Not many smart money people with lots of money then, as turnover was very light.

Looks like all the smart money people with lots of money are holding all their shares.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Does anyone know if there any quantities of other metals,such as silver from the mystery and maria veins?
    There is only silver, question was asked at AGM, answer was a strong yes their is definitely a lot of silver.

I have no idea as to what the answer was in regard to how much, my small mind couldn't handle the technical answer.

Hopefully a lot of gold too. Silver's not really going help if the yellow stuff is missing