sharetrader
Page 586 of 935 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 9348

I sat through the PEB SGM this afternoon. Many questions from shareholders which were answered in considerable detail. Only one question was not answered because it was commercially sensitive.

I am hopeful that tomorrow we will get a similar performance from the NTL board.

Advanced Member

I have passed on to Jane the best of the sharetrader discussion for consideration. Also our largest shareholder has put in quite a few questions.. So if the linkup is successful tomorrow a lot of ground should be covered,--every reasonable question asked.
    Hope the organisers of this online discussion have factored in that Protect Karangahake will try to highjack the proceeding in some way and have a counter action inplace in such an event happening.
    The price of gold is still climbing. 2032 just now.

So lets bring on tomorrow
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    To edit a quote from another poster ( especially when you don't highlight the editing) is a pretty low thing to do.

I have a positive outlook for NTL. I also have considerable skin in the game, in fact would go so far as to suggest Digger is the only regular poster to hold more than I do. I always give logical reasons for my optimism. I don't hide the fact that I am also frustrated by the slow progress.

The main reason I have resisted posting and responding to the normal array of ignorant and misinformed posts regularly found here, is that I can no longer be arsed. I am comfortable with my position and expect this to be a 3-5+ bagger from here. Responding to the tom, DICKs and harrys that post here, many who aren't even shareholders, or if they are, hold bugger all, is largely pointless.

There was general outrage over the supposed identity of Bullish. Fair enough. It would be interesting to have disclosure from all posters, so that their holdings and motivations were clear.

Discl. Longterm substantial holder.
    Totally agree Jonu.
    Given we where both banned for less I think Vince needs to sort this carry on out...

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    I have passed on to Jane the best of the sharetrader discussion for consideration. Also our largest shareholder has put in quite a few questions.. So if the linkup is successful tomorrow a lot of ground should be covered,--every reasonable question asked.
    Hope the organisers of this online discussion have factored in that Protect Karangahake will try to highjack the proceeding in some way and have a counter action inplace in such an event happening.
    The price of gold is still climbing. 2032 just now.

So lets bring on tomorrow
    Thanks for organising that digger - greatly appreciated by all I am sure.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

There was general outrage over the supposed identity of Bullish. Fair enough. It would be interesting to have disclosure from all posters, so that their holdings and motivations were clear.

Discl. Longterm substantial holder.
    Many years ago I was the first one to get a company to post on sharetrader. That was through NZOG and the poster worked for the company. He acknowledged all post. We all knew who he was and it was all very informative and balanced out some of the crap you get on these sites. I think NTL should do a similar thing here on this NTL posting site. I fully agree that Bullish did not disclose any info that was not available anyways but that is not the point. The point is that misinformation and crap will be posted deleberate or otherwise that needs spoken out about. The unpleasent fact is that humans are not all logical and rubbish spoken often enough sticks with many people.
    I susgest that NTL appoint a NTL facts poster,just as I got NZOG to do so many years ago.
    digger

Default Log-in code

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    Just before the commencement of meeting when you log in you will see it there simply click to "join a meeting" If you don't ask to attend you will not get the invite.
    Thank you, Swissboy. I got the code now.

Guru

surely in there position they would even get the office staff if there are any to haul stuff from the coal face... im mean gold face... i mean seam? what ever they call the dirt place hole in the ground where the dust or rock is stored... i mean ah.. what ever the geo scientology experts call the mud where this stuff is sticking to the rocky strata underneath them there hills....

Guru

I have tried to register for the AGM but no luck, any success out there ?

yes did so this am,you need to go here:-

https://newtalisman.onlineagm.co.uk/register

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    yes did so this am,you need to go here:-

https://newtalisman.onlineagm.co.uk/register
    Did that twice but the page would not open !!