sharetrader
Page 935 of 935 FirstFirst ... 435835885925931932933934935
Results 9,341 to 9,348 of 9348

I would have thought John would have given the shareholders an update by now.

Quote Originally Posted by sandi View Post
    I would have thought John would have given the shareholders an update by now.
    Jonu was dismissive of Delahunty's claims that the access road needed to be widened, as she put it poorly, comparing it to a motorway.
    But perhaps there is more to gaining access than we are lead to believe?
    As you say, either way it would be good know.
    Getting information is like a trip to the dentist!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Jonu was dismissive of Delahunty's claims that the access road needed to be widened, as she put it poorly, comparing it to a motorway.
    But perhaps there is more to gaining access than we are lead to believe?
    As you say, either way it would be good know.
    Getting information is like a trip to the dentist!
    My take is why give away 'intelligence' to the protestors. A bit of a balancing act between keeping shareholders informed and protestors even more ignorant. I'd be happier though if the imminent quarterly shows substantial progress with processing route.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    My take is why give away 'intelligence' to the protestors. A bit of a balancing act between keeping shareholders informed and protestors even more ignorant. I'd be happier though if the imminent quarterly shows substantial progress with processing route.
    Yep agreed
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

The imminent quarterly will need to show some news, as by last count, I think there is only enough funds to keep NTL going at current run-rate until the end of June. 31 Dec Cash circa 1.0m, whereas 30 Sept had circa 1.5m - cant remember if there were many one offs (Matty Hill matter??) in that 3 months, but 500k burn points to June = $0

Note half year report on NTL website for September 2023 still links back to September 2022 file.

Needing a miracle DOC signature soon!

But perhaps someone knows something, with NTL at a recent high of 2.3c!!!!
    Last edited by Landyman; 23-04-2024 at 03:55 PM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Likely a capital raising soon, either at 2 cents in the next few months or a lot higher if the approval comes through, but the current capital likely won't be enough with the unplanned delays and increases in expenses.

I'm not sure how they have accounted for the $300K placement with Terra Firma or how much of that has been used.

I think a considerable amount of the $272K of admin expenses from the last report was paying out Matt Hill, but I'm not sure of the timing. Board expenses are very low.

I ballpark mining cost of around $280k to get the first 6 ton shipment of concentrate away.

So yep a small cap raise maybe required in the next few months, but I don't think it would only be imminent if they are about to outlay production costs.

If that's the case, I would prefer a small debt facility.

What’s happened today ….yesterday it seemed that share price was heading to .024 but it’s falling
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”