sharetrader
Page 643 of 934 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 9333

Closed at 0.004.
    What a disgrace.
    Where's the f***** gold????

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Closed at 0.004.
    What a disgrace.
    Where's the f***** gold????
    A measly $2,500 sold at close loses all other shareholders a whopping 20% for the day.

Legend

Very late close @ 0.004 by looks

Share consolidation - anyone ? .. perhaps to buy any shuffling room for further Cap Raises ?

but then I didn't say it .. after all any banks out there prepared to lend to a tardy slow moving
    gold exploration outfit having difficulty even reaching the long range extraction dot on the wall chart
    with little collateral to secure anything against ?

There must be a well deserved 'no confidence vote' in the Board & Management on the way, surely ?

Where's that Chinese outfit that was looking at buying things out (but didn't front on D-Day) ?

$11.0 mill Market Cap must be attractive to someone somewhere - perhaps a well connected bidder prepared to
    do a very thorough spring clean out of all the current tired talent onboard & get things rocking on the project ..
    Last edited by nztx; 03-12-2020 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    $11.0 mill Market Cap must be attractive to someone somewhere - perhaps a well connected bidder prepared to
    do a very thorough spring clean out of all the current tired talent onboard & get things rocking on the project ..
    a down move of 0.1 cent might make it even more attractive at about $7million.... just as long as the employment contracts are able to be terminated at one month's notice with no golden (with all the gold, right>?) handshake

Looking back at the Dec 19 Quarterly in some disbelief. Covid happened, but I don't remember any other reasons offered for zero results:

The strategy to build a non-chemical gravity plant implemented by management over the last 2 quarters has provided a self-sufficient alternate processing route. The final requirements for a larger plant consent, which requires data on both the recovery rate and sand produced after processing, is being accelerated in order for the processing of extracted ore to take place in the coming months.

With planning for the near term extraction of high grade ore in Dubbo, by way of vertical development in and around BM37 in the process of completion, it is expected the removal of high grade ore, suitable for gravity processing in batches at either the pilot plant (with some upgrades) or the larger plant to commence in the near term.

A processing route for ore from the Talisman Mine has been secured through signing of a term sheet detailing the conditions for development of a processing plant by Terra Firma Mining Limited. Other parties have approached the company with options for working with NTL on the project in various forms and these are also being reviewed with an aim to accelerating gold production from the bulk sampling project.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Looking back at the Dec 19 Quarterly in some disbelief. Covid happened, but I don't remember any other reasons offered for zero results:

The strategy to build a non-chemical gravity plant implemented by management over the last 2 quarters has provided a self-sufficient alternate processing route. The final requirements for a larger plant consent, which requires data on both the recovery rate and sand produced after processing, is being accelerated in order for the processing of extracted ore to take place in the coming months.

With planning for the near term extraction of high grade ore in Dubbo, by way of vertical development in and around BM37 in the process of completion, it is expected the removal of high grade ore, suitable for gravity processing in batches at either the pilot plant (with some upgrades) or the larger plant to commence in the near term.

A processing route for ore from the Talisman Mine has been secured through signing of a term sheet detailing the conditions for development of a processing plant by Terra Firma Mining Limited. Other parties have approached the company with options for working with NTL on the project in various forms and these are also being reviewed with an aim to accelerating gold production from the bulk sampling project.
    Yes that is a very good example where NTL did not follow thru and we have to wonder if they ever intended to. A very promising announcement that just turned out to be smoke and mirrors. There has never been an explanation of why it didn’t happen. There are other examples as well.

there is no accountability with this company and I think they see themselves as untouchable.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Very late close @ 0.004 by looks

Share consolidation - anyone ? .. perhaps to buy any shuffling room for further Cap Raises ?

but then I didn't say it .. after all any banks out there prepared to lend to a tardy slow moving
    gold exploration outfit having difficulty even reaching the long range extraction dot on the wall chart
    with little collateral to secure anything against ?

There must be a well deserved 'no confidence vote' in the Board & Management on the way, surely ?

Where's that Chinese outfit that was looking at buying things out (but didn't front on D-Day) ?

I think thats one of the big issues I see - the real miners out there dont seem interested, therefore its not worth market cap even at these low levels - just my opinion.

Buys in at $0.001 - might not be a good investment, if it gets that low, its probably turn out the lights time - were they ever on.

COme on Matt, you can do it!!! Show us some Bullish action, no more bull...pucky
    Last edited by Landyman; 04-12-2020 at 08:25 AM.

Approx 3.5% of the Company's current MC is paid yearly to MH.

To put that in perspective, if the same was true for AirNZ then Greg Foran would be on $73,684,409 per annum.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I think thats one of the big issues I see - the real miners out there dont seem interested, therefore its not worth market cap even at these low levels - just my opinion.

Buys in at $0.001 - might not be a good investment, if it gets that low, its probably turn out the lights time - were they ever on.

COme on Matt, you can do it!!! Show us some Bullish action, no more bull...pucky
    Yeah, come on Matty.
    I'll lend you my sword, so you can do the honourable thing, and fall on it, right outside the mine entrance.

That way we can turn this whole damn thing into a tourist attraction,

Ned Kelly didnt even pinch half the amount of cash you have.

Maybe we should go a little easier on matt,some of the vitriol pouring out towards him is pure poison.After all we still want him to continue to read this thread,if I was him I would have been giving sharetrader a miss for a while.