sharetrader
Page 380 of 935 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480880 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 9345

Going on past trends we should see the quarterly tomorrow, most likely in the afternoon.

I'm looking forward to a good read.

Well I'm secretly hoping that the reason they didn't release the quarterly on Friday is because they want to do it on Monday for full effect - as opposed to burying it late on a Friday afternoon.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Well I'm secretly hoping that the reason they didn't release the quarterly on Friday is because they want to do it on Monday for full effect - as opposed to burying it late on a Friday afternoon.
    Or waiting until the last minute so that they could include some juicy test results....Here's hoping!

I'm expected a more 'everything still in progress' report now that its coming out on the final day. Good news tends to come early.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    I'm expected a more 'everything still in progress' report now that its coming out on the final day. Good news tends to come early.
    The last Quarterly came out on a Weds on the last day of the month, I wouldn't read much into it. The end of this month just happens to be a Monday instead.

Guru

40g/t confirmed!

"...shortly import the equipment necessary....which allows us to be self sufficient in the metallurgical route taken for our ore"

Well, that quarterly report was a non-event judging by the NZX price. Totally at a loss as to why, when I could only read positive updates and progress from it.

These guys have pissed round for so long that the price won't change until they have extracted gold and are in full production. Even then it will probably take 2 quarters before anyone believes it.
    Having said that, green chemistry and leaving tailings inside means max output and no noise from the ecohippies.
    I get the feeling that when the gold actually starts flowing, the fat lady will indeed sing her high C# and there will be smiles all around.

Ecohippies, mister, are doing the job of keeping the planet pleasant for you. Some of them even own a bit of NTL (just keeping an eye on things). I'm happy with those developments, for the same reasons.