sharetrader
Page 561 of 935 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    It's a virtual AGM unfortunately.
    Pity. It didn't have to be tho. Lots of smoke and mirrors with this company isn't there ???!!!

Hi there I'm a journalist for Stuff.co.nz and have been following the recent thread about NTL CEO. If you're a shareholder and would like to share your opinion on the allegations about Matt Hill's behaviour feel free to get in touch with me at anuja.nadkarni@stuff.co.nz

Cheers.

Guru

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    It's a virtual AGM unfortunately.
    I personally cannot think of a reason why the AGM should not happen in a nonvirtual situation unless they are hiding behind NZX's requirements.

Im picking that the fish heads are using this to dodge hard questions form concerned share holders who have valid concerns about their hard earned .
    With the last SPP I hoped ( it now appears misplaced ) that they had sufficient monies to take us into semi commercial production but it now appears that this is not the case and we will be hit with another SPP without any definite timeline for this ( semi commercial production ) happening.

NOT GOOD imo!!!
    Last edited by whatsup; 08-07-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I personally cannot think of a reason why the AGM should not happen in a nonvirtual situation unless they are hiding behind NZX's requirements.

Im picking that the fish heads are using this to dodge hard questions form concerned share holders who have valid concerns about their hard earned .
    With the last SPP I hoped ( it now appears misplaced ) that they had sufficient monies to take us into semi commercial production but it now appears that this is not the case and we will be hit with another SPP without any definite timeline for this ( semi commercial production ) happening.

NOT GOOD imo!!!
    Hi whatsup, are you a member of the NZSA? https://www.nzshareholders.co.nz/

Take it up with them as they are always interested in these kind of things. The more we let them know the more they can push back on nonsense like this from NTL.

Did they also miss the deadline for the quarterly report due end of last month?Or are they also going to blame the virus.

I really don't expect Matt to be at the AGM.hopefully they will be announcing his replacement

Guru

i bet he is there.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Did they also miss the deadline for the quarterly report due end of last month?Or are they also going to blame the virus.
    No. Quarter end is end of June, so report due in July. Releasing quarterly reports has always taken NTL until the afternoon of the very last day of the month, naturally.

Why do so many small orders go through the nzx?
    wk

Likely to be Sharsies trades

IMO

Hatch, Shares etc you can buy one share for minimal no brokerage or someone manipulating price, logrythmic bots etc.