sharetrader
Page 368 of 935 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468868 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I don't understand your strategy unless you had cashflow problems. You say you're not going to jump just before the payday in one breath and the one before it say you sold your SPP shares at breakeven, which sounds pretty much a contradiction to me.

Failed SPP? It did knock the SP to hell but put another 1.9 million in the bank which we will get the benefit of with the concentrators. If you are in for the long haul the SP today doesn't matter squat.
    I had the holding that I was happy with, the SPP came, I supported it ( with a short to medium play this time) as I have many times before ( the news that followed turned it in to a short play) also when I sold, I was thinking/hoping that I would need that money and a lot more for my NTLO. the lack of expected news saw a end to that.

Low share price dose matter, 1 simple example is when a company wants to rase money it makes it easy with a good share price, less water.
    I think that when I first got NTL shares there was a few hundred million shares now look how that has grown, they keep on adding water water water and promises into a leaky bucket.
    I think that we are close to having a good share price (payday with the pebbles being close to the gate) and I would love to buy another house with my share in a few years, but I am not going to bet my current house on it.
    wk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by wk6332 View Post
    I had the holding that I was happy with, the SPP came, I supported it ( with a short to medium play this time) as I have many times before ( the news that followed turned it in to a short play) also when I sold, I was thinking/hoping that I would need that money and a lot more for my NTLO. the lack of expected news saw a end to that.

Low share price dose matter, 1 simple example is when a company wants to rase money it makes it easy with a good share price, less water.
    I think that when I first got NTL shares there was a few hundred million shares now look how that has grown, they keep on adding water water water and promises into a leaky bucket.
    I think that we are close to having a good share price (payday with the pebbles being close to the gate) and I would love to buy another house with my share in a few years, but I am not going to bet my current house on it.
    Fair enough. Good to hear your perspective

"A detailed update on progress at Talisman project areas is currently being finalised which will be released as part of the Half Yearly report to be released by the 14th December"
    So very soon, hope it's a good one!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    "A detailed update on progress at Talisman project areas is currently being finalised which will be released as part of the Half Yearly report to be released by the 14th December"
    So very soon, hope it's a good one!
    Yes. Should be today or tomorrow. The updated prefeasibility report can't be far away either.

1.9's just been wiped out, and there's more buyer than sellers now (ANZ Securities)

*edit - someone just added more at 1.9
    Last edited by Clints; 13-12-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Seems like a pretty positive announcement - not sure why the SP dropped

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Seems like a pretty positive announcement - not sure why the SP dropped
    Its called "buy the rumour, sell the fact"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Its called "buy the rumour, sell the fact"
    Maybe so Blackcap, but there's lots of nice facts in the half yearly. Mine refurbishment so far under budget, Rahu drilling to commence first quarter next year, further prospecting at Taukani Hill....more JORC rerates to come

5th December- board positive announcement, getting ready for extraction. Market yawns, shares unchanged at 1.8c.

13th December - reasonable to good half-yearly report. Market shrugs, shares 5 days later now down to 1.7c.

Could shareholders & watchers now be so wary and beaten by the last 6 months of the board's twists and turns as to not be willing to act on company announcements?
    I'm still smarting from the total destruction of my November options which looked a likely win just months before. NTL still a good junior miner prospect, but I'm not surprised to see the share price languishing. It takes a while for the dog to come back after its whipped, lol.