sharetrader
Page 936 of 936 FirstFirst ... 436836886926932933934935936
Results 9,351 to 9,358 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...147/417397.pdf

So the quarterly is attached. Good updates thanks NTL showing good work but unfortunately fairly predictable re DOC delays and the likelihood of another capital raise. At least DOC acknowledge their processing of a straight forward access approval (which is basically a renewal) is unacceptable and undertake to provide a decision in June, The processing route decision will go to the Board in the near future with the possible use of a modular plant. Whether this is a concentrator or full processor is unclear.
    Much more clarity in this report which is good to see.

I like the debt facility and it appears like the DOC approval is all but time.

Interesting that they couldn't come to terms on treatment of the concentrate. As mentioned, for many existing operations the small tonnage could be more hassle than its worth.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Guru

IMO I see despite DOC's best endeavours to to frustrate the approval process that the gold price has risen 35 % so thanks for the help and Im sure that with the pending possible C R it will be fully accepted.

What numbers/amount are shareholders picking for the capital raise requirements to carry them over until the cashflow covers outgoings?

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    What numbers/amount are shareholders picking for the capital raise requirements to carry them over until the cashflow covers outgoings?
    My stab is. Shares issued 500 million.
    Rights offer is 2 for 3 @ 2.0c and there is a 25% take up = $1.67 million. This assumes DOC approval in place and processing route established to make the 2.0c attractive.

That's all very well, but will the mine ever get operating, it's going to be another year.

My stab is. Shares issued 500 million.
    Rights offer is 2 for 3 @ 2.0c and there is a 25% take up = $1.67 million. This assumes DOC approval in place and processing route established to make the 2.0c attractive.
    With the debt facility in place I would hope NTL would only need to raise half that amount or less I.e $500k ish.
    Effectively they have $1.2M of liquidity at the moment with the bank facility and that's not accounting for the $200K placement with Terra Firma which I'm not sure is accounted for.

Perhaps Terra Firma might be up for another $500k if they have the processing route sorted. But that's being optimistic.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    With the debt facility in place I would hope NTL would only need to raise half that amount or less I.e $500k ish.
    Effectively they have $1.2M of liquidity at the moment with the bank facility and that's not accounting for the $200K placement with Terra Firma which I'm not sure is accounted for.

Perhaps Terra Firma might be up for another $500k if they have the processing route sorted. But that's being optimistic.
    My read from the quarterly is Terra Firma needs to carry out another $200K worth of work for further shares. Obviously this relies on trust between the two parties to fairly evaluate the work done.

My read from the quarterly is Terra Firma needs to carry out another $200K worth of work for further shares. Obviously this relies on trust between the two parties to fairly evaluate the work done.
    Sure, but I see it as a quick & clean way of raising necessary capital.
    Having an overhang of a capital raise over the SP for a long period of time doesn't do anyone any favours.