sharetrader
Page 668 of 934 FirstFirst ... 168568618658664665666667668669670671672678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by Tappers12 View Post
    Considering Vanuatu has already been announced and surely there cannot be another project NTL are looking at so I'm presuming the board have finally pulled their finger out might be about to announce the purchase of the upgraded processing plant.
    You may well be right Tappers, which would be brilliant, or at least a way to best control and utilise the 2 year bulk sampling window. At the right price of course. We shall see.

Potential acquistion - little cash - solution may be that its on an earn-out basis.

Exciting times

probably buying Terra Firma,which would give them some sort of cashflow.Probably promised Terra Firma large bonuses when the gold is finally processed,and given that Terra Firma are actually in a position to see whats going on at the mine it would have to be a positive move and good for shareholders.

But I am probably wrong and please do your own research

Real left field but what about the plant of OGC's that is currently under care and Maintenance?
    Or would the value of that be to great

Advanced Member

Based on past experience, they will be buying a white elephant, a very hungry one, and will be advertising for a mahout to look after it.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Based on past experience, they will be buying a white elephant, a very hungry one, and will be advertising for a mahout to look after it.

Charging loyal fans huge sums for the privilege of watching it go for walkies around mine may be a far
    more lucrative activity than re-exploring deep holes all over again for chance missed gold flecks ..

Some optimistic comments this morning from SteveB and Landyman. Perhaps you guys put on the wrong glasses this morning - the rose tinted ones. I would be putting my money on Getty and NZtx being correct based on the previous performance of the company.

Where's the gold Matt?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Where's the gold Matt?

What sorta gold you wanting Thaijohn ? .. may be some fool's gold sitting somewhere ..

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Where's the gold Matt?
    The Golds in Australia at the moment - E25 up 25% in a past few days - thanks to Suse and co for encouraging me to bite the bullet and move on.

Discl. still want to get back in, but only when the gold is coming out of the hole.