sharetrader
Page 461 of 934 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 9331

Wonder if we will see some reports today? someone must be expecting something good .009's nearly cleared out

Surely this is a no-brainer, with any positive results tomorrow (no matter how small) its likely to send the SP upwards. The expectation is certainly high that this will be the case. Even a 1pt move upwards is a 16% gain...
    Last edited by youngatheart; 17-09-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Surely this is a no-brainer, with any positive results tomorrow (no matter how small) its likely to send the SP upwards. The expectation is certainly high that this will be the case. Even a 1pt move upwards is a 16% gain...
    I Think at the moment it’s just weeding out therubbish and those out to make a quick buck. They must be holdingonto any announcements for tomorrow hoping for a pat on the back rather than akick in the As$

All the best to all of the holders. I hope we get some positive news today.

It looks like some excitement ensued at the AGM today with the presence of Protect Karangahake. Video on their Facebook. Wonder which one of you here shouted “and are you a lesbian too?” Lol
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

IMO

Pretty sexist and redneck sounding there Ace. lol

Anyone got anymore info from AGM?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Have you read the chairmans heassup on the NTL site, very good up to date with new numbers, it will be very interesting to read the next report which should be the assay results from some of the pilot plant through put. The have as reported 500 tonnes of old stock piled ore to work through, once that is completed they have to work the numbers @ appro .25 gms per tonne (480 oz ) @ $2100 / oz , approx. $1,000,000 N Z , decide on what to order as a processing plant, apply for that permit, order and pay for( some of the $ 4 mil funding that we have as a result of the SPP) install then start processing, could take 2 years all up -- from today Im picking, with no hold ups, funds should last Im picking, if not another small SPP would be required but at that time the S P will be well over .12 IMHO !

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Yes I was there. Not the usual start to an AGM with the protesters rudely interrupting the Chairman's report and another filming everyone in the audience for Facebook. If they were men they may have received a slightly more direct 'not welcome' message from the some of the shareholders. The front table presenters I thought politely handled it very well.

My penny's worth from the meeting is:

Still waiting on the assay results from the pilot plant concentrate - expected within the week. They were queried on why the delay and responded they cannot accurately predict how long the testing takes. Samples of the grey concentrate were available to look at after the meeting but I could not see any glistening yellow stuff in it.

The pilot plant has performed 'promisingly'.

The company is well cashed up with $4 million in bank.

The ventilation equipment is completed and running very well with imperceptible noise.

The Rahu permit exploration, with much of it in DoC land, has slowed due to DoC needing to abide with ongoing Treaty negotiations.

A decision on the expanded production plant strategy will be made quickly after the assay results are available - possibly within the month.

The expanded plant will also need a resource consent which is hoped will run smoothly based on the back of the pilot plant consent already in place.

NTL has established very good relationships with the local Iwi, Council and other stakeholders. A good level of trust is now in place with NTL doing what what they initially said they would do. The company's aim is to an excellent example of low impact mining.

Both Wayne Chowles and Murray Stevens gave interesting presentations on the future direction and options available.

The timing of full production processing is still difficult to predict - much depends on the assay results.

A further capital raising was not discounted in the more distant future. The proceeds from the pilot plant were not seen as providing a significant contribution to the cashflow.

One member of the audience suggested the next meeting was held close to the mine. He said there was a lot of local Coromandel support for the mine and having an AGM there would send a strong message to the minority protester group.

The question time was extended with a variety of questions being asked and responded to - with a mixture of caution and optimism. Back to the eagerly awaited assay results!

Thank you guys