sharetrader
Page 414 of 934 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 9331

As a long time supporter, this quarterly is the last in a line of disappointments and I have exited in full.

“The company continues to assess enquires for alternative potential treatment options”

This is both obvious and important.

Guru

Well it's a funny old world. Certainly it is frustrating that they haven't achieved their targets of production, but while they have holdups in one direction they have progressed further in others, particularly Dubbo which has extraordinary grades. Extremely shortsighted to be exiting at this juncture IMHO. Each to their own . I personally have topped up another million at .7

As far as cashflow goes, proceeds from the test plant should counter some if not all the running costs of the company. If they want to ramp up production I figure they have various options to raise more funds. That won't bother me if it is promptly recovered in yellow stuff.

This co reminds me fo NOG 30 or so years ago on and on and--------- although this time we didn't get the screeds and screeds of useless technical jargon

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rainey View Post
    This co reminds me fo NOG 30 or so years ago on and on and--------- although this time we didn't get the screeds and screeds of useless technical jargon
    The technical jargon is why I have bought more today

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    The technical jargon is why I have bought more today
    Nice. Technical terms like "515g/t gold.... 4070g/t silver" I expect. Such numbers certainly explain the organisational focus on Dubbo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Nice. Technical terms like "515g/t gold.... 4070g/t silver" I expect. Such numbers certainly explain the organisational focus on Dubbo
    And why wouldn't they? Nice quote in there about the vein being visible also. This isn't just some smattering of dust amongst tonnes of ore.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Me too Antipodean. Only a tiny stake anyway, but can't imagine how others have the patience on this one.

There's always bumps in the road to a gold mine. This is a gamble for me...or rather for the grandkids. Prepared to hold for as long as it takes.

Cashflow is the killer for me.
    NTL raised almost $6.5m in July-August 2016 in and this was supposed to take them all the way to production (go back read the offer docs...)

The August 2017 capital raise killed the NTLOA November 2017 options which were looking pretty good.
    From there on, cash burned and share price weakened.

Now in 2019 we are sitting on closer to $1.2m with no income.
    The lights will only stay on so long without further capital injection, and 2b+ shares already on issue that is tough.