sharetrader
Page 633 of 935 FirstFirst ... 133533583623629630631632633634635636637643683733 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 9348

Talk is cheap - but market perception seems to be in a downward cycle with sellers at $0.006 (27m of them) now close to the buyers at $0.005 (33m of them). From memory, I think the lowest they have traded is $0.004 over last 10yrs

Discl: not holding at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    The "Old Talisman" probably achieved more in it's years than the reinvented NTL may likely manage in the next
    300 years - the way things are progressing ..
    The original mine was incredibly successful. Produced 3.5 million ounces and even paid a significant amount out in dividends. Think of how far fetched a dividend payout seems from the current company.

"During its life time the Company produced most of the 3,510,691 ozs of bullion, which came from the claim. The bullion was valued at £2,958,013 and the Talisman Consolidated Company paid £1,150,972 in dividends." - http://www.ohinemuri.org.nz/journals...ne-karangahake

Not much else to say is there:

"Events Subsequent to Balance Date: No events occurred subsequent to balance date."

I guess it's somewhat good news, I thought the outstanding liabilities would have been larger. Other current liabilities only $32,215 when I thought current management/leadership would be considered it's own line item by now.

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    I guess it's somewhat good news, I thought the outstanding liabilities would have been larger. Other current liabilities only $32,215 when I thought current management/leadership would be considered it's own line item by now.
    At current cash burn there's ~18 months till we are all put out of our misery

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Not much else to say is there:

"Events Subsequent to Balance Date: No events occurred subsequent to balance date."
    $1,869 K cash left, C R coming a total disgraceful imho, BL@@DY FISHHEADS !!!!

Under current conditions a capital raise is just not going to fly,they have to find an alternative source of income.Now all you long suffering holders out there know the answer to finding another income source,but the big question is do management?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Under current conditions a capital raise is just not going to fly,they have to find an alternative source of income.Now all you long suffering holders out there know the answer to finding another income source,but the big question is do management?

More in Specie floats of new listings for other companies (as Peter Atkinson's time saw ?)

At least that might take the glare of what is now mostly an ongoing bundle of 'Pretend Mining'
    going nowhere fast, with periodic hand out for more working capital readies by NTL..

Hey SP might even see a slight bounce or two depending on what work is done by the Board on
    lining up a potential quality new listing off NTL's shareholder base ..
    Last edited by nztx; 26-11-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    More in Specie floats of new listings for other companies (as Peter Atkinson's time saw ?)

At least that might take the glare of what is now mostly an ongoing bundle of 'Pretend Mining'
    going nowhere fast, with periodic hand out for more working capital readies by NTL..

Hey SP might even see a slight bounce or two depending on what work is done by the Board on
    lining up a potential quality new listing off NTL's shareholder base ..
    Nice idea,but management are basically lazy and have got into the habit of not doing anything.I suppose a lawsuit to recover damages for mismanagement or even fraud is out of the question?

There was talk a while back about shareholder action to join forces and eject the Board, but no action - key question, who could replace them? That might be a nail-gun in the coffin, rahter than just using a hammer

I think Digger was one of the larger shareholders, but havent seen any comments on here for a while - then again, little to say with little progress.

I still hope this thing gets off the ground, but given low market cap, and no big boy producers swimming (lazy sharks) that we know of.

Patience grasshopper.