sharetrader
Page 451 of 935 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    They have resource consent to remove 20000 cubic mtrs of ore a year,which will be trucked out of the mine and treated as per most ordinary mines.The pilot plant is the basis for the new plant which will require new consents,which is what the company is referring to.
    Wrong again.

The relevant resource consent is for bulk sampling, up to 20,000 cm per year, for two years, as granted in 2013. The start of the two year period was triggered in September 2018, so 13 months left.

I intend my posts to be purely informative, to act as balance against speculative hype and misinformation. I will be participating in the remaining capital raise; your should make up your own mind after doing thorough research.
    Last edited by haewai; 13-08-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Wrong again.

The relevant resource consent is for bulk sampling, up to 20,000 cm per year, for two years, as granted in 2013. The start of the two year period was triggered in September 2018, so 13 months left.

I intend my posts to be purely informative, to act as balance against speculative hype and misinformation. I will be participating in the remaining capital raise; your should make up your own mind after doing thorough research.
    This from the annual report in june:-
    the resource consent which allows approximately two years andup to 20,000 cubic metres per annum to be extracted has beenconfirmed by Council to commence upon the trucking of four 10tonne trucks a day of ore from the mine
    So you would appear to be confused yet again,the 2 years had clearly not started in june.
    This also from the same annual report:
    The directors are pleased to advise that the consents required to enable the blasting,extraction and transport of ore from the mine to plant are in place to allow the team to get on with the practical work of mining.The company holds a 25-year mining permit and the necessary consents for its bulk sampling plan, including approval of the TrafficManagement Plan allowing up to nine (9) 10 Tonne trucks a day with an average of four (4) to transport ore from the mine to plant forprocessing.
    I strongly suggest you read the annual report and inwardly digest before you spout off with any more disinformation.

the resource consent which allows approximately two years andup to 20,000 cubic metres per annum to be extracted has beenconfirmed by Council to commence upon the trucking of four 10tonne trucks a day of ore from the mine
    So you would appear to be confused yet again,the 2 years had clearly not started in june.
    The directors are pleased to advise that the consents required to enable the blasting,extraction and transport of ore from the mine to plant are in place to allow the team to get on with the practical work of mining.The company holds a 25-year mining permit and the necessary consents for its bulk sampling plan, including approval of the TrafficManagement Plan allowing up to nine (9) 10 Tonne trucks a day with an average of four (4) to transport ore from the mine to plant forprocessing.
    I strongly suggest you read the annual report and inwardly digest before you spout off with any more disinformation.

Lol: "The board of New Talisman Gold Mines is delighted to announce it has officiallycommenced its consented mining activities under the resource consent grantedin 2013."

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...144/287114.pdf

Guru

Agree as I understand it, but in order to avoid confusion ( if there is any noe ) and not waiting for a complete heads up should the company be contacted for clearification as it appears to me now that ,
    1/ we have the necessary permits.
    2/ we have the funding ( shortly to be confirmed after the last SPOP closes )
    3/ we have the expertise.
    4/ we have the high grade ore.
    5/we have the pilot plant ready to go.

Anything else ?

No you are wrong if you read the annual report you will see that there are multiple consents,The consent for blasting and actual mining is what the company referred to in this report,hence the stockpiling of the ore.

No you are wrong if you read the annual report you will see that there are multiple consents,The consent for blasting and actual mining is what the company referred to in this report,hence the stockpiling of the ore.
    I hope you're right and I'm wrong and it's just coincidental that the resource mentioned in the Sept 2017 release is for "The consent allows up to 20,000 cubic metres per annum of ore to be extracted."

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Wrong again.

You have got it all wrong buddy, bit of a fail really

Agree there seems to be this 15% max bandied around,they say this is part of the same SPP,it makes no sense to me that the company has not clarified this,and advised what % was sold in the 1st and 2nd part of this SPP and what is available in the 3rd part.

If we don't hear soon,I will drop them an email,as I could do with another couple of mill,but don't want to be scaled back
    Just letting you know,I did email the company last monday,to clarify the amount of shares still available,and if there was to be any scaling back or was it on a first come first served basis.

Sadly I did not hear back!!

Just letting you know,I did email the company last monday,to clarify the amount of shares still available,and if there was to be any scaling back or was it on a first come first served basis.

Sadly I did not hear back!!
    try

matt@newtalisman.co.nz

he usually gets back with answers within a few hours.

How long have we got to buy shares at this cheap price before the deal closes ?
    Its next week right, but what is affectively the last day we can put our orders in.