sharetrader
Page 527 of 934 FirstFirst ... 27427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 9331

Someone has had enough

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Someone has had enough
    so near yet so far !!!

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    however the impact of COVID–19 has delayed the delivery of the final JORC 2012 review. We now expect this to be delivered by the end of April 2020.
    This little gem was taken from a report on the Covid crisis dated 17th april.One has to believe that if a report is due in just 2 weeks time you are going to get that report within the 2 weeks.So the company must be sitting on it and it has no relevant infomation that shareholders need to know.
    In the interim another month has gone by and we have paid Matt Hill another $35000.00.
    Just move on . I did and portfolio up 10% this week . Stay here, and loose money.

FY report release date announced. I guess that counts as good news, for this company.

Guru

SHOW THE GOLD (Money)

Quote Originally Posted by emveha View Post
    FY report release date announced. I guess that counts as good news, for this company.
    It also shows decisiveness. Action orientation and goal setting. Meaningful communication.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It also shows decisiveness. Action orientation and goal setting. Meaningful communication.
    Cap raise coming? Butter up the current faithful, dilute the holders even further, followed up with lacklustre results. Rinse and repeat. 20 years of promises. 20 years of disappointment. 20 years of sustaining the management obscene pay. shareholders deserve better, it just seems to always be on the never never. 20 years, good grief.

It’s bloody simple really, just refine the stockpile and show the shareholders a few London gold bars. This would be on Fire 🔥 but no, all we get is slag and promises and false hopes.

Ugh. I guess today's the day that some fanboy on here will try and convince us that this is a good time to buy gold again...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Ugh. I guess today's the day that some fanboy on here will try and convince us that this is a good time to buy gold again...
    It is, if NTL was producing it would be lift off today but sadly that will not happen until it is producing the gold stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Yeah really, how could anyone possibly think it's a good time to buy gold?? Jeepers, the price could even go up! Better not buy that stuff.

3 HOURS AGO Gold Futures Climb on Fed View, Resurgent Coronavirus Concerns

Bloomberg
    Last edited by Lion; 12-06-2020 at 10:22 AM.