sharetrader
Page 429 of 929 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 9281

Well I just sold a couple of million,and will now buy them back through the SPP.I simply did not have the cash kicking around to support the SPP,and this is the next best way of helping

I'm supporting the company to the full amount, they have done a lot work upgrading the mine on a shoe string budget.

Hmmm, a big jump up today by what looks like one buyer. Perhaps there's a leak? Good news coming then?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Hmmm, a big jump up today by what looks like one buyer. Perhaps there's a leak? Good news coming then?
    I suspect this blip reflects recent global uncertainty and increases in gold prices....... Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    I would not read too much into a day with turnover of ~$31,000 so far. It represents 0.19% of the company.
    Given how low the sp is (and > 2 billion shares on issue), any pip change of 0.001 looks like a huge % swing.

And gold now @ $2133/oz continues to move in the right direction.

I have decided to go all in and take another 15k of shares at this price, and it lowers my average price a little bad, sad to say
    The Hot Copper post this morning has inspired me with just how much they have done.
    It will be a great long term gold producer once they get their **** together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I have decided to go all in and take another 15k of shares at this price, and it lowers my average price a little bad, sad to say
    The Hot Copper post this morning has inspired me with just how much they have done.
    this fool and her money has already learnt her lesson once. Just waiting and hoping that the shareprice makes a recovery for me to get my money back at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Good luck, it may work in your favour and I hope it does. Not for me though, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Not sure if it's best to listen to Robbo24 on HC - he seems to disappear once the SP hits a high, and comes back to ramp things up when it's at it's all time low with all these positive findings. Guess there's a reason why he's banned from here. Lol. Who knows.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.