sharetrader
Page 430 of 934 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530930 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 9331

I have watched his posts for a while now and he seems consistent.
    At least he has got off his but and actually gone down to the mine, and taken a few photo's that are real and just not fake news.

The posts that I see are a bit false reading are these ones about gold price right now, being so high, as that's really irrelevant to a long term gold producer, which NTL will be, as its the long term price over production time that counts, not short term spikes and dips.

Very disappointing strategic work from the board this last year, but mine itself is looking good.

Looked up Robbo and he is quite prolific on Hot Copper.
    Checked out one post and he was pretty good with his pick, look at this .........

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39026539

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I have watched his posts for a while now and he seems consistent.
    At least he has got off his but and actually gone down to the mine, and taken a few photo's that are real and just not fake news.

The posts that I see are a bit false reading are these ones about gold price right now, being so high, as that's really irrelevant to a long term gold producer, which NTL will be, as its the long term price over production time that counts, not short term spikes and dips.

Very disappointing strategic work from the board this last year, but mine itself is looking good.
    Yes, the price of gold has nothing to do with the fundamental company price at the moment, it might impact the price on the market through it's speculative value. You said you're taking your full take of 15k, what exactly are you investing in? I feel an investment in NTL at this stage is mostly an investment in management itself. Can you really trust management? We were meant to be fully funded, they've hinted at producing gold prior to the last capital raise, hinted at things to come by the "end of the year", I think I could go through every single announcement and find a good half of it has not been fulfilled. Yes we've gotten progress however it is menial, look how long it's taken and the progress is rehashed at every quarter, although is it worth all that investment? after dilution and all the paper losses from the previous raise you'd have to see a 300-400% gain from here just to break even let alone make any profit. Sure you could average down, but then a good bet you'd be waiting years and potentially another capital raise. From what I understood cashflow was meant to be sustaining us at this stage after that last raise? So why should any investor here take any word that they say with more than a grain of salt? They can make announcements hard and fast and send you phone calls when they need money from you, but when you would like progress, announcements, or simple questions updated they all disappear and no one is working. It's like when your kids want money to go out, they're there hard and fast, making promises to clean the house and car then when the time comes for the work to be done they're nowhere to be seen - you still give them money though, out of love. So the real question is, do you love NTL that much?

Some investors here have invested a fair amount so they're forced into a hard position of throwing more capital to average down, or face potential dilution of the shares they paid 3-4x as much for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Looked up Robbo and he is quite prolific on Hot Copper.
    Checked out one post and he was pretty good with his pick, look at this .........

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39026539
    Maybe so, although I wouldn't rely on what someone else has said - if you're looking at that, there have been many counter arguments against NTL and the potential of more capital raises in the future, even several years back. They were right, and some of those very posters are still warning against it. So why hear Robbo and not the others?

I'm not saying NTL is a bad or good investment, it's things to ponder on before you throw more of your hard earned money to them.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Not sure how anyone lost money on the last capital raising at .5 cents per share. Personally i sold a bunch of these at 3 cents and have a free carry with my remaining NTL shares. Then sold some recently at 1cent to lock in my profit

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Not sure how anyone lost money on the last capital raising at .5 cents per share. Personally i sold a bunch of these at 3 cents and have a free carry with my remaining NTL shares. Then sold some recently at 1cent to lock in my profit
    The last raising was at $0.022 or somewhere abouts, see http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...er-Amended.pdf

Not sure where you're getting your info from or you've been in NTL for too long that you forgotten that there's been so many raising since. That raising you're talking about is the one before the one I've linked, or maybe the one before that, or before that... or maybe before that, I'm not sure since we're sitting at a 2B odd shares now, wonder how we got there, maybe with a few more raising we can hit 3B and that could be something to celebrate?
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

I think that I would be one of the very few that think NTL has made good progress. There has been a lot of criticism of how long this process has taken but I would say that the cost and time taken to rehabilitate the mine would be very hard to estimate as there would have been too many unknown factors. The mine has to be safe there is no way that shareholders would want a cave in and any loss of life.

The price of gold in these early stages is very important. A high price encourages the take up of the SPP (hopefully NTL raise more than the 1.5M$ To give them more of a buffer ) and also improves profitability especially in the important early stages. The price of gold oils the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I think that I would be one of the very few that think NTL has made good progress. There has been a lot of criticism of how long this process has taken but I would say that the cost and time taken to rehabilitate the mine would be very hard to estimate as there would have been too many unknown factors. The mine has to be safe there is no way that shareholders would want a cave in and any loss of life.

The price of gold in these early stages is very important. A high price encourages the take up of the SPP (hopefully NTL raise more than the 1.5M$ To give them more of a buffer ) and also improves profitability especially in the important early stages. The price of gold oils the machine.
    Sure, and that's fair, they have made progress, although the issue is them over promising and under delivering. You wouldn't be too happy if I promised you a BMW and after you paid I delivered a Honda. If they have been upfront with managing expectations I'm sure everyone would be singing a different tune today. The dissatisfaction stems from expectation vs. reality. If you notice the SHers that are not happy are the ones who state, and quite clearly (it's not rocket science, look at every post that expresses dissatisfaction), that it's not what has been communicated to them, what happened to x, and why are we y when we were promised x. This lack of trust in management to carry the project forward is reflected in the SP and the uptake of the last SPP because this management loves to surprise, and not for the better and at this stage that's what you're betting on, the management to realize the value of the mine and turn it into something "tangible" per se.

Good point Ace. I was in fact talking about the 3 for 1 offer in May 2016 and did not participate in the most recent one. Still personally i will take up the full entitlement as i have a similar view as Brain. If right i will make >double my money or more, worst case i lose $15k. Time will tell

Ho-hum Ace you seem to just reguritate what has been stated on this forum for a number of years,it's all been said before.Share holders especially know what they are doing with this SPP plan,many have previous experience let's wait and see how popular it is.I for one are in.

I totally agree with Ace regarding < when it suits -build up their hopes > otherwise tell them nothing.