sharetrader
Page 622 of 929 FirstFirst ... 122522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    I laugh when people post the "POG" on this thread because it means nothing. The only letter that could be changed is the middle letter to another vowel, which more than adequately describes this venture.
    What about changing the last letter to an "S"? That could work too..

It is pretty early to be calling for capital raisings or bankruptcy

NTL still has 2.2M in the bank after spending 293K in the last reported quarter to June 2020. At that rate it will be one year before we get down to the last million dollars of cash. The two extracts below from the quarterly will have a material impact on what additional capital is required.

The two quotes from last quarterly below

“As announced last quarter discussions have commenced with a high profile NZ industry group and work is underway on the evaluation of the potential for a formal collaboration that could facilitate funding, delivery and operation of a joint processing plant as part of a broader industry offering. NTL is currently working on the modelling of volumes in line with the current Talisman mine plan and development of a broad commercial business model treating similar volumes. This will determine commercial drivers and allow further due diligence to continue.”

“Over the course of the next six months the company intends to lodge an application for full mining at Talisman and work has commenced on the initial gap analysis for application with the Council aimed at securing consent to mine following the end of the two year bulk sampling plan.”

Quarterly should be out before the end of October, so it will be interesting to see if they have made any progress.

Yes things could go pear shaped and we lose our “investment” but at the same time they could actually make progress and eventually produce some gold. I do not think NTL is a fairy tale, based on my own analysis do think there is a possible positive outcome and will be okay with the eventual outcome either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    It is pretty early to be calling for capital raisings or bankruptcy

NTL still has 2.2M in the bank after spending 293K in the last reported quarter to June 2020. At that rate it will be one year before we get down to the last million dollars of cash. The two extracts below from the quarterly will have a material impact on what additional capital is required.

The two quotes from last quarterly below

“As announced last quarter discussions have commenced with a high profile NZ industry group and work is underway on the evaluation of the potential for a formal collaboration that could facilitate funding, delivery and operation of a joint processing plant as part of a broader industry offering. NTL is currently working on the modelling of volumes in line with the current Talisman mine plan and development of a broad commercial business model treating similar volumes. This will determine commercial drivers and allow further due diligence to continue.”

“Over the course of the next six months the company intends to lodge an application for full mining at Talisman and work has commenced on the initial gap analysis for application with the Council aimed at securing consent to mine following the end of the two year bulk sampling plan.”

Quarterly should be out before the end of October, so it will be interesting to see if they have made any progress.

Yes things could go pear shaped and we lose our “investment” but at the same time they could actually make progress and eventually produce some gold. I do not think NTL is a fairy tale, based on my own analysis do think there is a possible positive outcome and will be okay with the eventual outcome either way.
    Good luck with all of that. Your entire Post wreaks of HOPE. Notice how all the statements made are futuristic and have always been that way. All the while, cash is being consumed at whatever rate - maybe at $300k per quarter the existing cash will last a bit longer, but "over the course of the next 6 months the company intends to lodge an application.........." Beyond that how long will it take to receive (or not) the green light to mine. More Time, More $$ consumed. Then the inevitable CR. 3 billion shares now, 4 billion on the horizon. SP languishes - how many NTL shareholders were sucked in by the 'loyalty share scheme' of 2019 / 2020. At .006 (including your loyalty shares) how much of a return did you achieve on holding for a year - maybe 5% at most. If you were lucky enough to sell at .007 or even .008 in July / August then well done on a decent gain, but volumes suggest not many did.
    By continuing to pump out the 'futuristic hopeful messages', the company convinces the eternally hopeful brethren to keep the faith. That is the trap. There will be capital expenditure and wages and salaries to pay. More $$. More CR. Then something unexpected will crop up, a delay, a breakage, unexpected mine refurbishment for safety reasons........Look at the history. There are so many hurdles the company has to clear to even get to production, it will be years before anything substantial comes out of the hillside, if at all. All the while, what is the lost Opportunity Cost of leaving your 'investment' $$ in NTL.
    If you want to take a look at a gold mine that is about to go places, take a look at MLL (AUS). Moving from minnow to Producer, with potentially over 1.3M oz gold in the Morila mine being purchased from AngloGold and Barrick. SP at 18c, cashflow positive immediately, and good prospects to self fund and find additional reserves. Where might the SP be in 2 years? A better bet to double your money than NTL right now.
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A995081/

Good luck with your NTL 'investment'.
    Discl : Sold more on Oz market today at .006

Probably not the best time to sell at the mo,the SP is so low they will need to do something positive to give it a bit of a boost before the next capital raise.Don't forget Matt is an old hand now at raising capital,it seems like, its probably the only thing he does well.

But of course this is just my opinion and do your own research please.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Probably not the best time to sell at the mo,the SP is so low they will need to do something positive to give it a bit of a boost before the next capital raise.Don't forget Matt is an old hand now at raising capital,it seems like, its probably the only thing he does well.

But of course this is just my opinion and do your own research please.
    There was no SP boost last year when the 2019 CR was carried out. The only method to get shareholders interested was to offer the loyalty shares to be issued a year after the CR (subject to not selling shares taken up in the CR), which, if my memory serves me right would result in an average take up price of about .0057. With the current SP at .006, that is a very small return compared to what could have been achieved just about anywhere else in the market over the same time period. Hardly a reward at all for holding the shares for 16 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Motley Crew View Post
    There was no SP boost last year when the 2019 CR was carried out. The only method to get shareholders interested was to offer the loyalty shares to be issued a year after the CR (subject to not selling shares taken up in the CR), which, if my memory serves me right would result in an average take up price of about .0057. With the current SP at .006, that is a very small return compared to what could have been achieved just about anywhere else in the market over the same time period. Hardly a reward at all for holding the shares for 16 months.
    The SP was .009 when the last SP was announced ,I like a lot of others sold out at .008 and .009 and bought back in at an average of .0065 then waited for the bonus shares.As I said before the SP is to low now,so expect a boost in the SP with some good news and then a capital raise.Or of course they might not need one,if they can crank up production.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    The SP was .009 when the last SP was announced ,I like a lot of others sold out at .008 and .009 and bought back in at an average of .0065 then waited for the bonus shares.As I said before the SP is to low now,so expect a boost in the SP with some good news and then a capital raise.Or of course they might not need one,if they can crank up production.
    don't forget the $8 million dollars over 2 years on the pilot plant as part of bulk sampling...….(am ducking under table to avoid the obvious cow dung that will come my way)

Advanced Member

Oh yes, the much vaunted pilot plant, the one that never flew, the one based on hot air, the one that with the exception of the centrifuge, could have been cobbled together with a couple of old bathtubs and tables from the demolition yard for $250.

Only a space cadet could have dreamt up & costed that one..

Advanced Member

They misspelt pilot, they meant pile it down the dump!

Guru

Meanwhile, in the real world, the ASX has been happily paying a 8-9% premium to the NZX the last few days.