sharetrader
Page 639 of 934 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649689739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Self charging batteries you say?
    Would you mind forwarding the ASX share code?
    Or PM it to me if you don't want to let the cat out of the bag?
    Yes well spotted guys it's Strategic Elements FPO (SOR-ASX)
    But do your own research please

Well, time will tell, someone snapped up the rest at 0.005, so could have got a bargain/lemon :-)

For everyones sake, I hope Matt Hill becomes a rich man from his shareholding, not his salary!!!

Maybe we need Richie McCaw to become part of the NTL team - everything he touches turns to gold!!!

Advanced Member

Things are not going well "lately"

The latest update from the ping pong, is the top 2 rungs who want to join the game are $55K, while those looking for a quick shower have slammed down $686K on the table, as they eye the exit.

Mr .1c is breaking out in a sweat, knowing he will in the game soon, while Mr 0.00c remains as inscrutable as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Sounds like the subsidiary of Strategic Elements: SOR
    yes well spotted

Perhaps the sell off this morning was due to my post and they are looking to put their money into another gamble on the aussie market,plenty of gold miners over there

Quote Originally Posted by peebee View Post
    Hi all I am new to this forum keen to listen to any thoughts ideas what is going on with this company seems to be dragging their heels a bit lately
    Nothing is going on with this company. My advice is dont invest. Dont get sucked in by the hype especially from some of the top 20 shareholders who are the flag bearers on this forum.

Yes the last Capital Raise said that the pilot plant would be scaled up to produce X amount of gold over a 2 year period.
    This did not happen, and no gold was produced and I think that 2 year period may in fact be up now, with zero gold produced.
    I am not sure why they have not at least run that pilot plant to process the prime ore from the vein face and provide some monthly revenue.

I would say this big business reshuffle of the chairs on the deck is in fact the next CR.
    Not sure how they will couch this.
    The worry is that even plan Z of selling the rocks to be processed has not eventuated, which tells me the actual ounce of gold per ton is not that flash. (Not ounce per ton of already processed ore that they showed us)
    That would also explain why the pilot plant never got going.
    They must have been hoping that greater concentrations of gold are further away.

All just my conjecture.
    But someone high up nobbled the pilot plant at the last minute, we just don't know what that reason was.
    Last edited by Bluemanarc; 02-12-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Advanced Member

Oh dear someones tipped the ping pong table right over.
    Jonu's truck must have smashed into it, .4c buyer, .5c seller

Yep someone trying to quit 16m at .5c
    Not likely to happen.
    Now we are into end of year / early year time frame for NZ where zero happens the next 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by peebee View Post
    Hi all I am new to this forum keen to listen to any thoughts ideas what is going on with this company seems to be dragging their heels a bit lately
    This was posted 19th October peebee. Price then was 0.007. Now it's 0.005.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Is it too dangerous to even buy at .001
    That is the level I would consider to get back in.

It has to now be a matter of time.
    Can they hang in long enough to find a buyer of rocks or the mine itself, before they run out of money.

The writing on the tunnel walls is clearly that they don't have the money and time to get a gold processing plant operating themselves, in any form or fashion.

Potential for total bankruptcy and zero return on funds invested by shareholders is now real in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Yep someone trying to quit 16m at .5c
    Not likely to happen.
    Now we are into end of year / early year time frame for NZ where zero happens the next 6 weeks.

The only thing of any significance in the next 6 weeks will be that the CEO will be paid about $30,000. (thanks to those who supported the last capital raise)